The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

yea that song ends up being danced to at one point in someones life. i wonder what sex would be like with that song.....hmmm

Why do people continue to support my chemical romance?

cause we live in a ghey world, full of ghey people.

Dear KillerGon,
What's the square root of 9384732948374?

have fun.

Man, the internet is a fucked up place, but I was wondering...

Is cybersex the gayest, most powerful way you can prove you're a loser... Or is there a gayer thing than that?

I heard that people goes to the barber and ask for the "heartless moustache"

can't get gayer than that :lol:

where did he come from, where did he go? where did he come from [cotton eye joe] ????

(?)

Why do guys have nipples?

think for a second what you just asked... imagine guys without nipples... we would look like fucking ETs! :zombie:

Yes there is, it's called alamak.com

:lol::erk:

Dear Gonzo... How did i get so stoned??

its ok gonzo i got this questionn... mr. rider sirr. your not stoned.. you see. right now.. i am more stoned than you cos when u wrote that u were lyk not as stoned as i am right now so you lose the stoned battle i am winner so haha in your face hahahaha in your face t hat is a bodom song and i wrote it here hahaha
Dear Gonzo,,

Whiich lady bugs are teh poisonous ones cuz i remember i heard the ones with no spots are poisonous and they are oragne. ae the ones with spots kewl cuz i like picking them up and watching them crawl n shit and i dont want to get poisoned so which ones is the ones with the poison??

its ok gonzo i got this questionn... mr. rider sirr. your not stoned.. you see. right now.. i am more stoned than you cos when u wrote that u were lyk not as stoned as i am right now so you lose the stoned battle i am winner so haha in your face hahahaha in your face t hat is a bodom song and i wrote it here hahaha
Dear Gonzo,,

Whiich lady bugs are teh poisonous ones cuz i remember i heard the ones with no spots are poisonous and they are oragne. ae the ones with spots kewl cuz i like picking them up and watching them crawl n shit and i dont want to get poisoned so which ones is the ones with the poison??
most lady bugs are indeed poisonous to smaller predators

you would have to eat several hundred of them in order to feel any effect :lol: