The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Dear Gonzalo,

Do you still listen to Children of Bodom? What is your favorite song of them?

Nope, haven't listened them since March or April. My fav song is Towards Dead End (or maybe Sixpounder)

Dear God,

Why is my little brother so disgusting ? How can I teach him how to use the toilet properly ?

1- You already asked me that :lol:

2- Wtf? How old is he?

hmmm, I just said that everything he knew and experienced about pain, he could forget cuz what I would do to him would be much, much worse. He would feel things that a human wouldn't think about doing to someone...

oh well, i guess that is from person to person, i don't like to threat people, if something serius happen, i would just do it

Was he as surprised as :
surprised.jpg

?
If so, yes. :lol:

Dear Gonzo: is threatening a black person enough to make him stay away from someone?

hmmm, I just said that everything he knew and experienced about pain, he could forget cuz what I would do to him would be much, much worse. He would feel things that a human wouldn't think about doing to someone...

dude, beware about black people. they will steal your girlfriend and eat your chicken. don't confront him directly, as they main feature is the one on one brawl. in order to win, you must fight him with water. they dislike water and that should give you an advantage.

Was he as surprised as :
surprised.jpg

?
If so, yes. :lol:

don't troll my thread with nigra pictures. thanks.

oh well, i guess that is from person to person, i don't like to threat people, if something serius happen, i would just do it

well normally I'm a really calm person and I don't result in violence but when it involves my friends I can be a madman

dude, beware about black people. they will steal your girlfriend and eat your chicken. don't confront him directly, as they main feature is the one on one brawl. in order to win, you must fight him with water. they dislike water and that should give you an advantage.
:lol: water

@squee: not really, he just stepped back and tried to gain my trust but he was quite shocked, yes