The Band Survivor

OK, if ppl start attacking Vintersorg now, we just have to do one thing, we all have to vote on the same band!! :D
no mather who you would rather see win!

and I would say Diabolical, hate to see them out of this, but gotta start making some sacrefices :) and they are the band with most votes now....

Originally posted by HellSpawn
OK, if ppl start attacking Vintersorg now, we just have to do one thing, we all have to vote on the same band!! :D
no mather who you would rather see win!

and I would say Diabolical, hate to see them out of this, but gotta start making some sacrefices :) and they are the band with most votes now....

lol... time to do a vote of me then... hehehe

Edit: I'm broken hearted... but I choosed Diabolical Masquerade as well, just to keep chances to stay in for Vintersorg ...
Borknagar seems to be the most loved band there... :)

I voted for anathema.. maybe I should've voted for DM to save DT but I try to stay out of politics ;)
anyway.. DT is my favourite. Now if it's off after this round I can concentrate on saving other bands I like while listening to DT and cursing others for their bad taste :lol:

Originally posted by Blackspirit
I am stunned that Vintersorg has been in the
competition this far! :eek:) Either people hasn't
heard Vintersorg, or they actually like the
music!!! Hehe... :eek:)

I guess more they like the music, but this vote off makes agressive... reading some posts...
I'm glad I don't see the duell of DT and DM....
As long as VS and BN stay in till I come back... :)
This is my wish!
Going to do a quick view over this board and then go to bed...
I see ya all in a few days... hopefully on Thursday evening already...