The Beatles

EGOR said:
I gotta point out here that The Beatles never released an album called "Ouch" that i am aware of anyway........It seems their is someone.... making up album titles on posts and this is leading to people spending hours on the internet trying to discover these "apparent Rare Gems"..........to save peoples time I strongly suggest people ignore this particular album title as i dont believe the Beatles ever released an album of this name. I know my Beatles music as i own a small Record store in Berlin and i am 98% not aware of this title. I dont know where this guy gets his information from but i feel it is misleading. :headbang:

www.Agankast.com

:guh:

say it with me...

Give me an S
Give me an H
Give me an I
Give me a T
Give me another T
Give me an H
Give me an R
Give me an E
Give me an A
Give me a D

Chris is being neglective, lately

^ whaydda minute, you never edited that post! :lol:

On a side note, you shouldn't be threatened with banning because this forum needs the SHIT THREAD voice of reason :lol: think that if you don't do it, metal_wrath may take your place...

:Wreath: said:
^ whaydda minute, you never edited that post! :lol:

On a side note, you shouldn't be threatened with banning because this forum needs the SHIT THREAD voice of reason :lol: think that if you don't do it, metal_wrath may take your place...

lucky for Chris he's got a guardian angel...
yes it's me:saint:

p.s
LOLZ!

My father turned me on to the Beatles back around 1980, I was only 8. This was my first memorable musical experience. Much of their lagecy has been lost through the sands of time. I still enjoy listining to them from time to time. Much can be learned from studying their works.

Rob

Roll up-Roll up for the Mystery tour step right this way......

now thats genius, ask any Rockstar, and they will all say the Beatles, songwriters listen to the best for inspiration.... and they all say the Beatles..... the Beatles arent just music they are family... modern metal? fuck thats lame and it sounds devoid of life, The Beatles sound as fresh and original as they did in the 60s.... do yourselves a favour and learn how to be cool and ignore the dross you are spoonfed by MTV and the media..... find new bands yourselves dig deep it will enrich your little minds. Stop wearing the same t-shirts like some conveyor belt army. Learn about great bands that are gone but not forgotten, because those older bands wipe the floor every time with any of this new shite.

www.Agankast.com