The Beatles

Check out the Beatles White album...if your coming from a Rock or Metal perspective thats the album together with Zeppelin stuff thats laid the foundations of what we here today. Helter Skelter for one song. The Beatles where so ahead of their time that in the space of five short years they went from mop tops singing about sweet sixteen to long haired rebels who had fans called Charles manson...Elvis was the King but after that the Beatles invented it all. :worship:

www.Agankast.com

:Wreath: said:
I still think Abbey Road was their best, although Revolver has it's kicks too...

Yes 100%.........If your into Das Beetles then you will quickly buy all of their stuff. After that you have millions of their solo albums to discover. In my opinion the great unknown Beatle album which should have been was a mcCartney solo album in 1971 called "Ram" its a classic.
Monkberry moon delight,
Uncle Albert,
Ram on.................................if your into your beatles but dont know this album then you should hear it. its up there with Abbey Road.:headbang:

www.Agankast.com

The great thing about the beatles is, is that not only is it the most easily accessible of music but it has the sophistication that most bands wont ever pull off. Plus i just remember being in the car with my dad when i was pretty young singin 'lucy in the sky with diamonds'. Genius to say the least.

NineFeetUnderground said:
ah, i see. well id recommend getting magical mystery tour and sgt. peppers. if you dont like those...then ouch.

I gotta point out here that The Beatles never released an album called "Ouch" that i am aware of anyway........It seems their is someone.... making up album titles on posts and this is leading to people spending hours on the internet trying to discover these "apparent Rare Gems"..........to save peoples time I strongly suggest people ignore this particular album title as i dont believe the Beatles ever released an album of this name. I know my Beatles music as i own a small Record store in Berlin and i am 98% not aware of this title. I dont know where this guy gets his information from but i feel it is misleading. :headbang:

www.Agankast.com

EGOR said:
I gotta point out here that The Beatles never released an album called "Ouch" that i am aware of anyway........It seems their is someone.... making up album titles on posts and this is leading to people spending hours on the internet trying to discover these "apparent Rare Gems"..........to save peoples time I strongly suggest people ignore this particular album title as i dont believe the Beatles ever released an album of this name. I know my Beatles music as i own a small Record store in Berlin and i am 98% not aware of this title. I dont know where this guy gets his information from but i feel it is misleading. :headbang:

www.Agankast.com

Holy shit, its spreading to different threads...

EGOR said:

www.Agankast.com

LOL are you joking dude or are you really that thick?

ok, the sabbath/priest thread was one thing. but now i cant beleive this guy is serious. either that, or hes the forest gump of the metal world. either way...i think its best everyone not feed the bears anymore.

edit: lol @ being 98% sure of no beatles album titled "ouch".

i dont even need to read this thread (and i havent) to know that there's a ton of people saying the beatles are overrated and suck. well screw you people. they're a hell of a lot better than whatever you listen to.