speaking of my Top 5 favorite movies, here they are:

Fight Club
Storm Riders (hong kong sci-fi action)
Dawn of the Dead (original)
Interview with a Vampire
Planes, Trains and Automobiles

:)

wrong thread btw, don't know what you were doing in a Beatles thread though:p

in my first year studying audio we had a whole 2 hour class just on the beatles. why they were so important to the music world, song wise and engineering wise.

anyone who dismisses their importance and relevance to the music world really needs to look again. if your a fan of music at all, the importance of the beatles is something you need to at least realise and acknowledge, even if you aren't necessary a fan.

biggsy said:
I love Porcupine Tree what can I say? Maybe I need to listen to the Beatles a little more?

well, id say so. its just that SO many of the later era beatles techniques, ideas, flourishes, harmonies and so on are constantly incorporated into the porcupine tree sound (as well as the floyd influences). i just cant imagine liking one and discarding the other entirely. granted not all the beatles material is like porcupine tree, by any means.

I dont´t like Beatles very much at all. I like a few of of their songs. Any band can make a few songs that I like little. Overall I think The Beatles are to slow and boring. I rather listen to C. Berry for 10 h instead of Beatles 30 mins.

Deadlift said:
I dont´t like Beatles very much at all. I like a few of of their songs. Any band can make a few songs that I like little. Overall I think The Beatles are to slow and boring. I rather listen to C. Berry for 10 h instead of Beatles 30 mins.

well thats cool. im just glad im not you, id feel cheated my whole life. good luck with all that!

biggsy said:
I didn't say I'd discarded the Beatles. Far from it. I just haven't listened to them enough to get into it if you know what I mean.

ah, i see. well id recommend getting magical mystery tour and sgt. peppers. if you dont like those...then ouch.