The Bragging Thread

Back in 'Nam, we used to fashion punjie sticks from the femur bones of gooks. Not only did we disguise these punjies traps well, but we laced them with poison so that if our victim were stuck, they were surely to suffer and die a slow painful death.

That was just business. For fun, we used to make skittle trails in the forest so that the little bastard kiddies would all come like ants and we'd net them all at once and leave them hanging in a tree.

An eye for an eye.Fuck the gooks man...seriously fucked up shit.How you dudes combat such cowardly tactics never ceases to amaze me.Imagine if the good guys used these tactics.

According to wikipedia the vietnam war ended in 1975. Skittles were first commercially produced in 1974. o_O

I haven't given birth, but I think I had a better Sunday than most of you are going to have considering I am just at home living my normal life and not on some fabulous vacation or high on something crazy. I woke up next to Man-Purse and we made cooing noises at each other and cuddled. Got up and found that for the first time since 2005 I weigh less than 135 lbs. Man-Purse burned me DVDs of a TV show I like and included cute and hilarious easter eggs. He also returned my serafuku schoolgirl costume and I put it on and then we had unprotected period sex all over a Rilakumma towel and finished it off with really violent anal. After that, we went to the mall and bought shirts and groceries and had Baskin Robbins. I had a small double cup with "Box of Chocolates" and "Chocolate Mint" flavored ice cream. I then came home and punched and kicked stuff in my living room for about 45 minutes. Endorphins! I then made lodging arrangements with my girlfriend for our Berlin New Years trip. For dinner I had delicious instant Thai curry (yellow) on rice and a perfectly ripe banana. I watched 3 episodes of "Sex and the City" and now I am relaxing before bedtime.

rilakkuma_logo.gif

(Rilakumma)