The Bragging Thread

I don't have my own family, but I'm paying in full to fly my mom to Japan and to entertain her for 2 weeks here. It feels good to give back when you finally have enough money to support yourself and then some.

This is the stupidest fucking thread I have seen on UM.

I bumped this so you could read my opinion.

Now kindly fuck off.

This is the stupidest fucking thread I have seen on UM.

I bumped this so you could read my opinion.

Now kindly fuck off.

Notice that I didn't post in this thread, yet I will bump it aswell.

Well, I'm interested anyways. Do tell.

2 years of 281+ PFT scores(up from when I joined I couldn't even pass the IST). Shot a 230 something on the KD course on my last range. Sgt in under four years. Managed to get one NAM (should have been many more imo based off the things I have seen them go for, but you know how NAMs work). Just the obvious MOL stuff without going into little details.

I have no idea what that means but it sounds pretty damn good,congrats and i'm not being a smartass,I mean it,any fucking achievements that any one of us make.We should be proud of.

2 years of 281+ PFT scores(up from when I joined I couldn't even pass the IST). Shot a 230 something on the KD course on my last range. Sgt in under four years. Managed to get one NAM (should have been many more imo based off the things I have seen them go for, but you know how NAMs work). Just the obvious MOL stuff without going into little details.

Nice. I had two perfect PFT's in a row when I first got out to the fleet. They gave me some stupid star to wear on my PT shirt but then I got lazy and stopped giving a shit and never got another 300. The crunches and pullups were easy, but the run was a bitch.

That's not really high on my list as far as accomplishments go though. I'd rate making it back alive from two deployments as a grunt pretty high, along with that time I saved my buddy from nearly blowing himself up with a grenade, fucking idiot.