The Bragging Thread

The resources boom has really been both a blessing and a curse for Perth. Housing and rent prices now are just beyond ridiculous now. Between 2005 and 2006 the median house price rose by $100 000. Not to mention the actual physical shortage of places to live. Perth will be totally fucked if some serious forward thinking and planning isn't done soon.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg_7H5rTzWg&feature=related[/ame]

And :lol: at us Aussies derailing this thread into a discussion about housing affordability.

God damnit america.

Stop using names like Carlisle and Scarborough. Those are our shitty towns.

They're talking about Australia. Those towns were named by the filthy degenerates you exiled there, so you have no one to blame but yourselves.

And :lol: at us Aussies derailing this thread into a discussion about housing affordability.

Hey, it isn't often we get to rule a thread at all, let's make the most of it!

I live 5 mins from Scarborough beach, great spot, but I'm looking to move closer to the city. Thinking about moving to Sydney with a mate as well. The problem with most of Australia is everyone goes for the suburban dream home, and it's only recently that apartment lifestyle has become necessary, but the demand far outweighs the number of places available.

Having said that, I work in the city and the girl I'm seeing at the moment has an awesome apartment to herself 30 seconds from my work. That helps :D

I just realized how many people on this board are from Australia.

Probably the largest amount of people from one country (besides America) on this board.

I had anal sex with my ex in the bathroom of my friend's parents' house during a party. When he found out what was going on he came and started pounding on the door. When I came out (after I finished) he screamed "get the fuck out of my bathroom!"

I just said: "It's my bathroom now. Bitch."

I had anal sex with my ex in the bathroom of my friend's parents' house during a party. When he found out what was going on he came and started pounding on the door. When I came out (after I finished) he screamed "get the fuck out of my bathroom!"

I just said: "It's my bathroom now. Bitch."

I had sex on my boss' desk once.

I can hear sounds of higher frequencies than regular humans. I'm also fairly intelligent.

I had sex on the roof once.

One of these does not belong.

@Dak

A friend of mine got a blowjob from his girlfriend on the roof of a house where we were partying once. The end result was a bunch of us drunks watching and cheering, and then removing the ladder.

:lol: Also had sex in a condo complex pool once (at night). Just glad no one else felt like going for a late swim. Pool sex is highly overrated though.

Not only am I extremely intelligent, athletic, handsome, etc, I'm also gifted musically and can play multiple instruments. Also good at video games.

Also very good in teh beds.