The Cat Thread

Its a wild cat? :err:

no no, is a stray cat, there are none in sweden but in chile there are stray dogs and cats (weather allows that there, here stray animals would die in winter) :) the cool thing is that chilean youth deicided to do something so everytime we get some kitties or puppies, someone take care of them and find them a home, also, there are campaigns to sterilize stray animals so we are fixing it, hence why nanain took care of the kittie :)

^ Why? :(

no no, is a stray cat, there are none in sweden but in chile there are stray dogs and cats (weather allows that there, here stray animals would die in winter) :) the cool thing is that chilean youth deicided to do something so everytime we get some kitties or puppies, someone take care of them and find them a home, also, there are campaigns to sterilize stray animals so we are fixing it, hence why nanain took care of the kittie :)

"we"? You live in Chile? :err:

"we"? You live in Chile? :err:

no, I live in sweden ¬¬ but I can't see mahself as a swede, I'm not, so by We I guess I was talking about the chilean youth and I'm a part of that group no matter mah location... so fu die :mad: if I find a stray cat here I would do the same I would do in chile so that We was correct :)

no, I live in sweden ¬¬ but I can't see mahself as a swede, I'm not, so by We I guess I was talking about the chilean youth and I'm a part of that group no matter mah location... so fu die :mad: if I find a stray cat here I would do the same I would do in chile so that We was correct :)

No, yore wrong, you're a swede. :mad:

never! :mad: swedes are good people but there are things I just can't do, like not holding the hand of mah gf while walking in the street and such random things :loco: legally I'm italian here tho :bah: but I don't speak italiano, puto! :heh:

what? is Sweden Westboro Baptist Church?

nah, swedish couples don't hold their hands while walking just because it's not common here I guess, some do hold their hands in the streets tho, in summer is more common... I was just pointing at some random difference I just won't change just for the sake of living here, socially I'l play by the swedish rules, personally I like my chilean identity :)

never! :mad: swedes are good people but there are things I just can't do, like not holding the hand of mah gf while walking in the street and such random things :loco: legally I'm italian here tho :bah: but I don't speak italiano, puto! :heh:

lolz? i always hold my girlfriends hand :p

chileans are all short though, so i guess it's easier holding hands when you're about the same height :D