The Cat Thread

lolz? i always hold my girlfriends hand :p

chileans are all short though, so i guess it's easier holding hands when you're about the same height :D

chileans here in sweden are short, they are mostly from valparaiso, not my favourite kind of people, hence why so many of them got exiled from chile at some point :loco: the average chilean is a bit taller than the ones you see here, 1.65mts to 1.70mts I guess... still a bit short compared to the swedish standard, I'm 1.80, my brothers and my cousins are all 1.75mts to 1.90mts or more, if you go to chile you'll be tall, yes, but it's not like you'll be that far from the average... if you go to bad neighborhoods you'll get to see midgets tho, people are usually shorter in those places... and you seem to be the kind of guy that do like to hold his gf hand anyways, somehow a bit moar warm than the average swede... that sounded a bit ghey :erk:

Holding hand... wtf? Are you 14? :lol:

see what I mean :) I'm used to hold the hand of my girlfriend just because I like to feel her close to me, jew emotionless swede :)

i get rape in the street

I know, brasil right, fabela life ftw :headbang:

chileans here in sweden are short, they are mostly from valparaiso, not my favourite kind of people, hence why so many of them got exiled from chile at some point :loco: the average chilean is a bit taller than the ones you see here, 1.65mts to 1.70mts I guess... still a bit short compared to the swedish standard, I'm 1.80, my brothers and my cousins are all 1.75mts to 1.90mts or more, if you go to chile you'll be tall, yes, but it's not like you'll be that far from the average... if you go to bad neighborhoods you'll get to see midgets tho, people are usually shorter in those places...

and you seem to be the kind of guy that do like to hold his gf hand anyways, somehow a bit moar warm than the average swede... that sounded a bit ghey :erk:

haha, yeah, i know about all that :D

well, i am a bit gay and warm :oops:

see what I mean :) I'm used to hold the hand of my girlfriend just because I like to feel her close to me, jew emotionless swede :)

No you hold her hand just show the "world" "look at my precious GF, SHES MINE!".
I dont need to hold my girl in tight grip when we are out, but im not afraid to hold her or give her a kiss in public if its that kind of a moment.
Holding a GF in hand when you go to the grocery store is just about beeing gay, insecure or stupid pride. :p

No you hold her hand just show the "world" "look at my precious GF, SHES MINE!".
I dont need to hold my girl in tight grip when we are out, but im not afraid to hold her or give her a kiss in public if its that kind of a moment.
Holding a GF in hand when you go to the grocery store is just about beeing gay, insecure or stupid pride. :p

wow... didn't you read what I wrote? I like to hold her hand just because I like it, you're a swede and you don't give a damn about that, I'm not, hence thw whole hand thing and small details keeping me away from being a more swede-like guy... do you think I care about everyone else everytime I walk with my gf? that's ridiculous, you just made up something I never said, neither insinuate even. What's so wrong about hold your gf's hand anyways? insecure? stupid? lol pride?! it's not like I'm taking care of a kid or I'm just going pimp on her, we are a couple holding our hands while walking, not that we always do it, but most of the times yeah, we hold hands... I would be impressed if you have actually a gf right now... seriously dude, you should try the opposite once, maybe you even get a gf :)

I agree with BSOG on this matter. I've never understood the stigma with guys enjoying the presence of their significant others in public. Sure, there are some times that guys appear to be over the top protective/marking their territory in doing so, but that most certainly doesn't cover all, or even the majority of the situations I've witnessed / participated in.

This is certainly an odd topic.

Yeah and im 100% serious

edit: btw, shes not my GF, yet, but we did hold hands from time to time yestrday while making out in my couch, ya damn swede. ;)

edit2: NP: Torchbearer, (which btw sounds nothing like any other project they're in) :p

well, I have seen guys that are quite territorial with these things too, but I'm talking about holding hands, not keeping your gf on a leash... odd topic indeed :)