The Children of Boredom Thread

this seems like a cool project. but it'll take a while to organize. I'll try to participate with either bass or guitar in a few of the old songs :)

I can record bass tracks and rythm guitars, and some leads and melodies if they're not really hard (I could play SNBN leads or ETID lead but I can't play or at least I can't play accurate enough leads like HCD's or Sixpounder's second lead).

^same for me.
Except for that I can't record bass guitars.
Preferrably easy lead since my rythm tone sucks..:erk:

this seems like a cool project. but it'll take a while to organize. I'll try to participate with either bass or guitar in a few of the old songs :)

Yeah man, I could do bass too :) And yeah, it's gonna take a while, but it's gonna be worth it!

I can record bass tracks and rythm guitars, and some leads and melodies if they're not really hard (I could play SNBN leads or ETID lead but I can't play or at least I can't play accurate enough leads like HCD's or Sixpounder's second lead).

Well, when we get round to it, we'll see who plays what!

I've been playing drums for a long time now and I can play almost, if not every CoB songs ! And I can record too ! anyways I just love that project !

Cool mate, can you give us an example?

I've been playing drums for a long time now and I can play almost, if not every CoB songs ! And I can record too ! anyways I just love that project !
Cool dude, looks for now like we need you to record every drumtrack :p
And an example would be great yeah!

Yeah man, I could do bass too :) And yeah, it's gonna take a while, but it's gonna be worth it!
Girl.

:lol:

When I have my Korg I can do with a bit practise leads for almost every Bodom song (and rythm of course) except a few pretty hard solos and most of the Blooddrunk songs cause I won't play them.

I don't know... I rather prefer songs from the earlier albums. I like BD but I hadn't yet the feeling to sit their and play any song from this album (except TMR, DWEDFN and BFH) cause noone of the other songs contains any riffs where I can say 'fuck! I must play this!!'

If you need a violin somewhere let me know =) I'd be able to fill in for simple keyb parts and some solos (like BD or BoR keyb solos I can do).

@ Flappy : yeah no problem man ! Our Keyboardist in our band has a really nice recording studio at his place (where we recorded our DEBUT ALBUM, pun intended) and I could easily record some professional sounding drum tracks for you guys ! Also, I suggest we start off with the Follow the Reaper album what do you guys think ?

Yep, indeed it'd be cool. I can play Hate Me from start to end, and I can do accurate rythm guitars for MOS and BAM. But then again not better than people like Mitch or Arcane, but I can help wherever you want.

Yep, indeed it'd be cool. I can play Hate Me from start to end, and I can do accurate rythm guitars for MOS and BAM. But then again not better than people like Mitch or Arcane, but I can help wherever you want.
Don't tell me you can play the album solo! :zombie:

I've never really known which is the album version and which the single version, but I can play one of the two.

EDIT: Listening to the two, it has to be the single one the one I play, because the one with the crazy stuff at the end is out of bounds for me :lol: