The Children of Boredom Thread

I have Flags and Stuff in the background to record but i think uploading a video wouldnt be a great idea.

The soundqualitiy would suck and it would be hard to pan mono tracks correctly and upload them to yt.
I would suggest recording everything nice and clean and making an Mp3 so we can either play playback for a video or do just a picture or whatever of us.
I would leave that part and just do the music with the logo anyways.

Single or Album version btw. ?

If you choose Hate me as first song I could do the second solo if you want but I would the solo from the album version cause the single version is a bit to hard atm and we haven't got a descent tab for the solo yet.

Edit: But I would choose the single version for the cover cause it sounds much better than the album version.

If you choose Hate me as first song I could do the second solo if you want but I would the solo from the album version cause the single version is a bit to hard atm and we haven't got a descent tab for the solo yet.

Edit: But I would choose the single version for the cover cause it sounds much better than the album version.

Well mate, I'll consider Hate Me! for the first song then!

ok, here'S the audio-track of my video (video is too big and internet to slow to upload it atm). Hate me 2nd solo
so you see that the tone isn't as bad as you think it will on YouTube (I've recorded it the way Mitch did it). but that's only a sloppy test. I wait with the final recording until we have the drums for it and I have my Korg.

am facinateddd........but i cantt play well, not to mention any bodom songs.......:mad:

but as a spectator, id really rather just listen to audio-only...

cause most peoples webcams are too much of a pixelated and stuff....

BY THE WAYy,

can't you get like a plug in soundcard with a guitar input or something like that, that you can plug in and record?

Jus sayin, cause i've read something like that wayy months back in Total Guitar...

am facinateddd........but i cantt play well, not to mention any bodom songs.......:mad:

Well, I've seen a few split screen video between various people on youtube, and almost everyone on here who has youtube has a decent sound/picture

@Arcane: That was a fucking great solo!

I think Flappy asked for an example of me playing sooo....I'll get my hands on the CoB cover band show we did 3 years ago and I guess it's gonna give you an idea lol.....it seems drummers are rare on this forum lol

Indeed drummers are quite rare in here :lol:

Guys! We can't let this one go! :lol: Joking :)

BY THE WAYy,

can't you get like a plug in soundcard with a guitar input or something like that, that you can plug in and record?

Jus sayin, cause i've read something like that wayy months back in Total Guitar...

that's how i do it. i plug my amp up to my pc and record just like that. :heh:

nice skillz!!! i just got paintshop a couple weeks back. i'm so confused with it :err:

Cheers Chocolate J!

Quite possibly the most random name I've came up with..

So, splitted videos or recorded song?

I think split screen :) Unless someone's recording off their mobile/cell phone quality will be ok!

I think they key thing to remember is to not have any COB playing in the background.

I've had a lot of feedback off myspace actually, got a few guitarists and a bassist, and I'm gonna ask 2 singers just now!

I can do guitars for some songs if anyone wants, but if we're not having the song in the background, who's gonna do drums? If someone sends you a drum video, the audio will be bad, and then once you've added the audio from another 3 videos, it'll all sound terrible. I don't use the cam mic to record the audio, so it's ok because it's the raw sound from the effects processor but others might not be able to do it this way...

I can do guitars for some songs if anyone wants, but if we're not having the song in the background, who's gonna do drums? If someone sends you a drum video, the audio will be bad, and then once you've added the audio from another 3 videos, it'll all sound terrible. I don't use the cam mic to record the audio, so it's ok because it's the raw sound from the effects processor but others might not be able to do it this way...

Yeah, thats one of the main problems.. Maybe we could just get a drum machine in for most of the songs? But then again, if someone did a pretty amazing drum cover it wouldn't sound too bad!