The Children of Boredom Thread

Alright that's cool dudes ! I suggest BAM or Hate Me to start with...what do you think ? Also it'd be cool if eventually we could play songs such as Taste of my Scythe and Northern Comfort. Couple of years ago me and a couple of friends at the University did a CoB cover band and played Taste of my Scythe and it was actually really cool to play live !

Alright that's cool dudes ! I suggest BAM or Hate Me to start with...what do you think ? Also it'd be cool if eventually we could play songs such as Taste of my Scythe and Northern Comfort. Couple of years ago me and a couple of friends at the University did a CoB cover band and played Taste of my Scythe and it was actually really cool to play live !
Yea but I think it's gonna be hard for us to play live..
:lol:
I think Hate Me! would be nice to start with.

Hate Me! is a fart on the keyboard, so all I'll need is the drumtrack.

But, now... the dude who talk about the drumtrack never said anything about filming himself, but he said he will record it... Do we really need to film us?

Hi!
I really like this idea.I could keyboards for about every song, but my sounds kinda suck. I have already ordered new synth so that will be fixed very soon.

That's why you need a Commando mask like i had in my videos before ;)

Also guys...i got a Toneport and i might be able to record some stuff for you. we'll see....I know alot of CoB.
Yea or this scream mask that Mitch once wore in one of his vids :lol:
Btw, I got a toneport too, maybe if you got a nice tone could you send it to me?

Hi!
I really like this idea.I could keyboards for about every song, but my sounds kinda suck. I have already ordered new synth so that will be fixed very soon.

Cool mate, the more the merrier! Tell your friends!

Are we playing bodom or slipknot:p

That gives me an idea.... :p Haha! Just kidding :D

Although, we should all have something bodom related in the videos, like a big poster/flag behind the person playing?

Or I could just use my WKD SKILLZ to edit something in :D

Does my fanboi RR count as something COB-ish? :lol: If not I have a poster of Alexi and another one of the whole band, but that one is a bit high on my wall, so I'll be better going with the Alexi poster or some t-shirt :kickass:

I think Flappy asked for an example of me playing sooo....I'll get my hands on the CoB cover band show we did 3 years ago and I guess it's gonna give you an idea lol.....it seems drummers are rare on this forum lol

I knew you were from Quebec so I was really freaking out because I already did some shows with friends 3-4 years ago playing CoB covers in Mascouche/Terrebonne refion but the show that was filmed SUCK really much and I'm really not proud of them.

I thought you were about to post it. Omg.

HAHAHA would've been funny somehow lol even if I get my hands on your shows (dunno how but well...lol) I'll try to keep myself from posting it here haha
In fact the show we did was in Victoriaville during the festival jeunesse 2 years in a row. We did 10 songs for those 2 shows : Follow the reaper, bodom after midnight, everytime I die, taste of my scythe, kissing the shadows, lake bodom, bed of razors, bodom beach terror, angels don't kill and sixpounder. Wich songs did you play ?