The coolest thing now in your life?

NJ huh? Don't get your hopes up! :devil:

Tread carefully Marcus...:heh:

Nah, plenty of crappy parts of NJ, but it's home to me! If you are living in northern NJ then getting to NYC is way easy. Plenty of places to eat, cool night life in Hoboken and such.

If you go way north, you won't even recognize NJ. Farms, nice neighborhoods, none of the dirty crime infested cities like in Essex County! NJ is actually quite diverse, but has a bad reputation. I live in Bergen County, which is a clusterfuck of cars, rude people, and endless highways. If you travel to Sussex or Morris county, there are some really nice areas.

-Joe

I have a friend out there that is moving in with me so I won't get stuck in some hellhole (other than NJ in general) that will get me stabbed daily. I think she said she's looking in Bergen County.

I have a friend out there that is moving in with me so I won't get stuck in some hellhole (other than NJ in general) that will get me stabbed daily. I think she said she's looking in Bergen County.

Hah cool man. Hit me up when you get out here. Small world!

-Joe

Tread carefully Marcus...:heh:

Nah, plenty of crappy parts of NJ, but it's home to me! If you are living in northern NJ then getting to NYC is way easy. Plenty of places to eat, cool night life in Hoboken and such.

If you go way north, you won't even recognize NJ. Farms, nice neighborhoods, none of the dirty crime infested cities like in Essex County! NJ is actually quite diverse, but has a bad reputation. I live in Bergen County, which is a clusterfuck of cars, rude people, and endless highways. If you travel to Sussex or Morris county, there are some really nice areas.

-Joe

Hahaha, yeah, I know, I did that literally just to get a rise outta ya :D NJ has some beautiful spots indeed! (but like Canada, it's just SO easy to make fun of :lol: )

Hahaha, yeah, I know, I did that literally just to get a rise outta ya :D NJ has some beautiful spots indeed! (but like Canada, it's just SO easy to make fun of :lol: )

Haha, it is for sure my friend. I can gripe all day about NJ. More specifically, I can gripe all day about Essex County!

Things we have going for us: Taylor ham, diners...errrr. ummm. TAYLOR HAM! What else do we really need!? It's so damn delicious.

-Joe

+ My own crib in the middle of an awesome city.
+ Shitloads of work, with cool bands and different genre's.
+ New gear!!
+ My own bands full length nearing completion.
+ Doing a 2 week tour with Aborted as a stand in bassplayer! i will be playing Hellfest and Metalcamp if everything goes the way it should :)

(but like Canada, it's just SO easy to make fun of :lol: )
Heeeey fuck you! :lol: You ever been to Canada man? Come visit sometime, country is amazing, wouldn't want to live anywhere else... Except in the winter :lol: but being from NY, I'm sure you hate winter just as much as me.

The best misconception I hear from people in the states all the time is that as soon as you cross the Canadian border it gets 15 degrees colder :lol: I live like 300 miles SOUTH of Seattle comparatively for god's sake haha...

Born and raised in NJ (lived there 25 years)... I now live in Pennsyltucky, errmh, I mean Pennsylvania (for 5 years).

It's really hard to get a good Kaiser roll here, and that is just fucking annoying.

Just got my swedish grade, passed! 2/5 :kickass:

But honestly, I think it sucks that a man like me who speaks 5 languages, from which 2 quite fluently, and I have even worked on a Turku-Stockholm cruiseship but I have never needed swedish in worklife, is still forced to study swedish in the university. All the swedes I know are more fluent in english than I am.

+ My own crib in the middle of an awesome city.
+ Shitloads of work, with cool bands and different genre's.
+ New gear!!
+ My own bands full length nearing completion.
+ Doing a 2 week tour with Aborted as a stand in bassplayer! i will be playing Hellfest and Metalcamp if everything goes the way it should :)

Bloody 'ell mate! Sounds amazing :headbang:

But honestly, I think it sucks that a man like me who speaks 5 languages, from which 2 quite fluently, and I have even worked on a Turku-Stockholm cruiseship but I have never needed swedish in worklife, is still forced to study swedish in the university. All the swedes I know are more fluent in english than I am.

It's not because of the Swedish, it's because of the wannabe-Swedes in the western shores (rantaruottalaiset) :lol:

Just got my swedish grade, passed! 2/5 :kickass:

The majority of swedes are more fluent in english than most americans :lol:

Inte dåligt att kunna prata svenska. Så monga fina tjejer där :dopey: