The currently listening to thread

'Going through' Deliverance at the moment. This is the time when i'm listening to the album, actually listening to it, most times i pretty much listen to nothing but this album with some other stuff every now and then for a break. This is when i start to like it more and more. If i don't fancy it, it doesn't occur to me to reach for the cd again. Deliverance is cutting it quite good. I've had the album for years and been listening to bits and pieces, but now is the time to really get into it i think. Pretty much completely worn out Still Life, Ghost Reveries, Damnation. Deliverance, very good. Also sampling some Watershed, and aiming to get into the older albums eventually.

And just so i dont seem like an Opeth fangirl, also on pretty high rotation is Lamb of God Ashes of the Wake, some Ladytron : p and also very much enjoying From Mars to Sirius...

Tinnitus.

I'd love to say that's an obscure grindcore studio project none of you will ever have heard of, but alas it is actually tinnitus proper. Remind me to stand further back if I ever see My Ruin again :(