Currently in rotation this morning:

1. The Poodles "Sweet Trade"
2. Helloween - "7 Sinners"
3. Flogging Molly - "Drunken Lullabys"
4. Y&T - "Facemelter" (RIP Phil)
5. Stryper - "Murder By Pride"
6. Concrete Blonde - "Essential"

It's amazing!!!!!!

Well, I'm a complete "fanboy", so perhaps I'm not the right one to ask, haha ...

I have heard that there are even nods to the Ample Destruction era on this. Is this true?

While I do love all eras of this band, I would love to see them go back to their true roots, at least for a bit!!!

They are no dummies. They know they get more respect from the trad metal community than the power metal community. Always have and probably always will.

I have heard that there are even nods to the Ample Destruction era on this. Is this true?

While I do love all eras of this band, I would love to see them go back to their true roots, at least for a bit!!!

They are no dummies. They know they get more respect from the trad metal community than the power metal community. Always have and probably always will.

There are definitely hints to the AD era. But also a good deal of TTTT over it.
c.

I'm still working my way through my CD collection alphabetically, so this week I have a lot of Nightwish, Nocturnal Rites, Non-Fiction, Aldo Nova (because life really is just a fantasy), Novembers Doom, Nuclear Valdez and Obsession on tap.

Currently spinning:

Daft Punk, Tron soundtrack
Periphery S/T
Kalmah, 12 Gauge
Enslaved, Axioma Ethica Odini
Opeth, Live at Royal Albert Hall
Melechesh, various
Mortiis, Perfectly Defect ("Caw! Caw!")

Thanks for the suggestion! Listening to it now myself.. this is some really kick ass prog/symphonic metal! :headbang: :kickass:

Glad you like it! All their stuff is really good. The first 3 albums had a female singer. The new one that you're listening to and their last one are my favorites.

Dark_Moor_Autumnal.jpg