Dirty Looks - Chewing on the Bit
Stryper - Soldiers Under Command
Stryper - Against the Law
Helloween - The Dark Ride
Helloween - 7 Sinners (yep....best disc of 2010!!!!!) :worship:

All morning since this is becoming my #1 band to see at this year's ProgPower:

cover.jpg

326Therion-sitra-ahra2010.jpg

This album is very odd, IMO. I also hesitate to call it a metal album. I don't like it as much as Gothic Kabbalah, or Lemuria/Sirius B, but it's good. I guess I'd call it more of a rock opera than a metal album.

It's taken me a while to get into this album. It wasn't the OMG that I had with Gothic Kabbalah. I'm starting to spin it more.

Not as good as "Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder," but I enjoyed it. It just doesn't have a lot of memorable tracks.

28530.jpg

Unlike a couple of the newer albums I've listened to, this actually surpassed my expectations. I for some reason was expecting to be underwhelmed by this, but found it to be very solid. Glenn wasn't lying when he said Prog with balls.

creationsEnd-aNewBeginning.jpg

Not as good as "Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder," but I enjoyed it. It just doesn't have a lot of memorable tracks.

28530.jpg

Unlike a couple of the newer albums I've listened to, this actually surpassed my expectations. I for some reason was expecting to be underwhelmed by this, but found it to be very solid. Glenn wasn't lying when he said Prog with balls.

creationsEnd-aNewBeginning.jpg

I felt just the opposite about both albums. I thought the Cradle of Filth was their best in quite a few years. And the Creation's End was a MAJOR disappointment. I felt that the songs were all over the place. It seemed like they took a bunch of riffs and melodies and strung them together, bit they didn't mesh or flow well at all IMO.

Even if it is the guitarist's band, such wicked badass drumming on there by Thomas Lang . . . who might be the DT drummer.

The drumming on this album is just plain sick. I'm a huge Thomas Lang fan and he does not dissapoint. I would have no objection if he were named the DT drummer.

Overkill - Relixiv
Overkill - Immortalis
Overkill - Ironbound
Pagan’s Mind - Infinity Divine

Feels like a KISS day today.....spinning the following:

1. Dressed To Kill
2. Crazy Nights
3. Creatures of the Night
4. Unmasked
5. Dynasty
6. Animalize