The CURRENTLY LISTENING TO thread

Amorphis_-_Silent_Waters_(2007).jpg

orphaned_land_the_never_ending_way_of_orwarrior__big.jpg

I just got into Amorphis in 2009 with Skyforger, but after checking out their back catalog, I really think Silent Waters is their best. I sooo want to see them live. D:

I made a new mp3 CD for my car since I lost my Zune :(

30blamr.jpg

15z11lh.jpg

30935lt.jpg

1zq9gn9.jpg

Also a few mashups from
DJs from Mars
DJ Schmolli
A plus D
Titus Jones
DJ Tripp
Mashup-Germany
Marc Johnce

I Wanna Bulletproof Dancer is so addictive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got into Amorphis in 2009 with Skyforger, but after checking out their back catalog, I really think Silent Waters is their best. I sooo want to see them live. D:

I like everything they've done so far with Tomi Joutsen, but yeah Silent Waters is excellent. Have you checked out the compliation they just put out, Magic & Mayhem - Tales from the Early Years, with the re-worked versions of the old songs? That was done quite well I thought. And I know they're currently working on a new album centered around the Finnish god Väinämöinen. I'm pretty excited so far these guys have been on an incredible roll with their albums.

And as far as what I'm currently listening to:

anthriel.jpg

I made a new mp3 CD for my car since I lost my Zune :(

30blamr.jpg

15z11lh.jpg

30935lt.jpg

1zq9gn9.jpg

Also a few mashups from
DJs from Mars
DJ Schmolli
A plus D
Titus Jones
DJ Tripp
Mashup-Germany
Marc Johnce

I Wanna Bulletproof Dancer is so addictive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptuGJsoGQ3Y

Lost your Zune as in...Lost it? Or as in...Piece of shit 2nd rate mp3 player broke and is a DNR? I bought a Zune in November of 2009 and had sent it back twice by May 2010. I finally got fed up while being without a player, so I bought a iPod touch 32gb. Needless to say, I've been so impressed with the Apple product that I now have a 32gb iPhone and a 160gig classic. The Zune sits beside my bed, a lost relic of times past. Once in a blue moon I turn it on (when I'm charging the other ones), but for the most part Zune lost my business with a shit product