The Definitive Rose of Sharyn DI + Backing

Thanks guys. It was done at very low level (Post Gain 1) so that accounts for most of my lack of enthusiasm. That and since it was relatively so loud for this small place that I could barely take time to position the mic properly. I can definitely improve on it, but thanks again for the kind words.

Oh also, what you're hearing there are two tracks of real 6505 and two tracks of 8505 filling in the blanks just for this clip! I intended my 6505 tone to be mixed with Poida's Cobra.

The overgained tone doesn't do too badly for KSE style stuff to be fair. Not the best tone around, but not too shabby either there Greg

Thanks lol. It's actually an amp sim, hence why I said don't take it too seriously. I'm going to be doing some real reamps in the daytime of tomorrow perhaps.

Listening to some of the reamps and have to ask; is everyone going for a slightly dull sound, or is that the DI's at work? Seems to be missing some sizzle/ air as if it was low passed just under 10kHz

Listening to some of the reamps and have to ask; is everyone going for a slightly dull sound, or is that the DI's at work? Seems to be missing some sizzle/ air as if it was low passed just under 10kHz

To my knowledge the DIs were done into a PODxt, so most definitely there was fidelity loss.

Aside from that I got a tone that was fairly off axis, since I didn't have time to get a mic position that eliminated fizz. In the future I'll probably shoot for some more hi-fi stuff.