The Definitive Rose of Sharyn DI + Backing

Holy balls I think we have a winner here... what'd you use??? :headbang: The guitars sounds suuper fucking wide and beefy - could maybe use some top end cut but that's nothing a bit of post eq wouldn't fix. That octave gtr fits in perfectly, even though you swapped the sides of the tracks for that part and the remainder of the song haha.

Holy balls I think we have a winner here... what'd you use??? :headbang: The guitars sounds suuper fucking wide and beefy - could maybe use some top end cut but that's nothing a bit of post eq wouldn't fix. That octave gtr fits in perfectly, even though you swapped the sides of the tracks for that part and the remainder of the song haha.

Yes, I only realized aftwards that It missed some sort of aggressiveness.

I used a retarded setup on this one:
BTE TSS - Lepou LeGion - ProRmp - Peavey XXX combo loop return - HB cabinet - SM57 then probably a lot of eq in the daw cause the result sounded muffled like shit.

Octave guitars were from my first batch of reamps with the now defunct digitech GSP2101. Didn't really pay attention to them. Haha.
I think a big part of the tone comes from the way Legion reacts to your DI.

I think there's something about that amp sim even tho I'm not too fond of modelisation generally speaking.