The Dog Thread

funny-dog-pictures-found-lost-ball.jpg

27041_1379659697403_1409235190_1042368_2406047_n.jpg

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D

isn't that your dog? the last dog I had was when I was a kiddo :( we had to gave her to another family cause we moved to an apartment and she was going crazy cause it was too small compared to the house with the enourmous backyard we used to live at when she arrived :(

2mgqag.jpg

that was her, reina, plus me and mah brother when we were lil' devils, at that age I was already in love with DOOM :heh:

at that age I was worried about killing zombies already, I actually remember I used to talk with my brother about how awesome the double barrel shotgun was :p

isn't that your dog? the last dog I had was when I was a kiddo :( we had to gave her to another family cause we moved to an apartment and she was going crazy cause it was too small compared to the house with the enourmous backyard we used to live at when she arrived :(

2mgqag.jpg

that was her, reina, plus me and mah brother when we were lil' devils, at that age I was already in love with DOOM :heh:

Yep that's mine. :D She's lovely :) Don't think she has much longer to live though, she's 9.5 now and looks really ill. Have to go to the vet with her on Monday.. :(

my first dog was called oso (bear) and he decided to leave the house when he was in his last days to die somewhere else alone and in peace (I guess, dunno) :( one rainy day he disappeared and no one saw him again, sad times, hope yer dogs gets well :)