The Dog Thread

why thank you scav :D

about what?

haha, ok :rofl: give a review when you've listened to it!

I though you might have watched this guy:

he's pretty accurate for an English speaking person, there is a total of 10 lessons I think, haven't watched them all yet.

I have been listening to the 1st song on and on on, it's awesome. I can't tell really well but the drums seam to be the worst section production wise, I read it was his first time miking drums so yeah, also there appears to be no editing, which might have been on purpose to give it a more old school demo sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
I though you might have watched this guy:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfLvnXIu664

he's pretty accurate for an English speaking person, there is a total of 10 lessons I think, haven't watched them all yet.

I have been listening to the 1st song on and on on, it's awesome. I can't tell really well but the drums seam to be the worst section production wise, I read it was his first time miking drums so yeah, also there appears to be no editing, which might have been on purpose to give it a more old school demo sound.

haha, i have actually seen that one, my serbian collegue showed it to me :D but it was my collegue who taught me all the important stuff to start with, like jebem ti lebac i dete

yeah, you're correct about the drums, we've learned a lot for our next demo :) editing on the drums? or as a whole? the drums were recorded song by song, so no editing there, no. glad you liked the song, tell us what you think of the rest as well!

lucky-dog-funny-background-pic.jpg

hehehe hihihi hohoho

Did the media tell you that or your little brain found that by it self? Because our country indeed sucks and is falling to the ground all thanks to smart world politics, but we still have the hottest woman while you will be eaten up by Islam. Asshole.

Lies! Ukrainian women are the hottest!