The Dreams Thread

I had a dream where I lived in some rural desert town with my brother and dad in whoknowswhere, and then these biker mormons came with guitars and tried to get me to convert, but I refused so they left, and the next day they came and destroyed the town.

:lol::lol:

And why is that? I'd say they are completely unimportant and peripheral to anything going on in your life..though they are truly entertaining

It's been demonstrated pretty convincingly that dreams are closely associated with what's happening in one's life. The amount of research and it's impact is staggering.

I had a dream where I lived in some rural desert town with my brother and dad in whoknowswhere, and then these biker mormons came with guitars and tried to get me to convert, but I refused so they left, and the next day they came and destroyed the town.

Lmao

I envision Deicide's "Scars of the Crucifix" playing in the background :lol:

So I had a mildly rattling dream last night.

I had a friend... we barely knew each other... she came to our school briefly during our junior year. We hit things off really quick and became fast friends and a little more than that. A kiss here and there... holding hands, you know.

Unfortunately, she dropped out after just over a month. I never heard from her again... A couple months later, the school had a moment of silence for her... she had died in a drug related car accident.

She found me last night. She showed up at my house... she wrapped herself around me when I opened the door... just like the first time she hugged me. We went out together... we came back and laid in bed. Her head on my chest. We made love and she told me she loved me.

Throughout this dream I was aware she was gone... but I didnt question it until the end.

She pulled a picture from her purse and wrote something on the back of it... I'm not positive...but I believe it said something alone the lines of "I've waded through the darkness to see you one final time, I love you Justin" and then gave it to me. It was a picture of her grave marker. We were sitting on the coutch in the living room... she kissed my forehead and told me she'd be right back.

I assumed she went to the bathroom... but after a while, she never came back. I went and checked on her... she was gone. I asked my parents if they had seen her... My dad told me to go check outside... I opened the door... and a blast of cold air hit me in the face.

I woke up just then... very confused and sad (I still am actually)

Wow, that's... rather beautiful.

So just to get the story straight, did she actually die in a drug-related car accident? I am assuming the dream part begins with "She found me last night", but it's not entirely clear.

Wow, that's... rather beautiful.

So just to get the story straight, did she actually die in a drug-related car accident? I am assuming the dream part begins with "She found me last night", but it's not entirely clear.

Yes. She did actually die in a car wreck.... which is probably why I'm so haunted by it.

I had this really fucking weird dream involving astral projection and this this odd, churchish hallway place with really strange pictures on the walls. In the dream I came to some sort of revelation, but I don't remember what it was.

I had this dream last night about Cookiecutter and TIACN playing baseball.
Nick was with the Red Sox and TIACN was with the Yankees.The game ended with a Pistons-Pacers brawl style.TIACN look like A-rod:puke:The game was tied in the 22 inning,and then a huge brawl came out.

I had a dream once when I was working, then a bunch of customers started to randomly die and I had to mop up all of their blood.

There are very few dreams I ever remember. The one that I usually have and remember though is this: I am getting harassed by the fire gang from the Labyrinth and then I eventually get raped. It's a little scary, but I still love that movie and David Bowie. I actually have a photo that I photoshoped and it is exactly what my dream was. It is really funny. I am going to have to bring it up and post it. And the photo is nothing to do with the raping part. It's just them all in their little circle and I put my face on the main character's (Sarah) body. I have no idea why I did it, but I have more of a good laugh out of my repeative dream now.

Getting raped in a dream? :S

Sometimes I remember my dreams, but not often, and usually they're sort of boring.

I was part of a SWAT team in my dream last night though, and we were flying through some city in a helicopter because of a zombie outbreak, then we all dropped down/rappelled from the helicpter and thats all I remember.

Maybe Left 4 Dead 2+other FPS' are getting to me.

What annoys me is when I dream a really kickass original song and then can't remember how it goes when I wake up. This has been happening more frequently to me lately.

Getting raped in a dream? :S

Sometimes I remember my dreams, but not often, and usually they're sort of boring.

I was part of a SWAT team in my dream last night though, and we were flying through some city in a helicopter because of a zombie outbreak, then we all dropped down/rappelled from the helicpter and thats all I remember.

Maybe Left 4 Dead 2+other FPS' are getting to me.

Yes, rape. And what is even weirder, it is not even by people or a person. It is by magical/mythical fire people. It was so weird.

A boring dream? I never knew there was such a thing. And I do believe that Left 4 Dead and those other games are getting to you. Not always a bad thing, but not always a good thing either. L4D2 is a pretty awesome game though.