The Dreams Thread

I just had a dream that I helped my bud get with a chick he liked... he eventually ended up moving to her place and trying on wigs of hers and laughing like fuck (the hell?). Then afterwards I guess I was like "fuck that", went to school, then cracked open a beer in the middle of class and no-one cared. That was awesome at least.

I dreamt last night that me and a bud of mine purchased a massive white van, and embarked on a cross-country pipe tobacco tour, tasting different pipe tobaccos. I think I recall us picking up some young drunk sluts also.

So I've been having weird dreams alot. But I wish someone could psycho analyze one of my dreams:

It's a falling dream where I just fall for a very long time in a black void of nothingness. Then after a significant time, I hit the floor. There is stillness and I don't feel anything. I can't move and lay still for about 5 minutes until I finally wake up.

It's bugging me, because I've always had this as a recurring dream.

I had some random ass dream where I was listening to this guy rap. It sounded really familiar but I couldn't remember where I'd heard it before. He ended it with "Number one in the hood G" and then I realized it was from Aqua Teen Hunger Force...

I had a dream the other night about a zombie apocalypse where throwing pizza or juice at the zombies kills them. When we ran out of pizza and juice then we had to say the magic word but because the magic word could not spread fast enough they had to play it on a loudspeaker throughout the city.

Running out of pizza and juice because you wasted it throwing it at zombies is a nightmare. I'd have been saddest about wasting pizza.

I had a dream involving Episteme a while back. He kept carrying me around like a baby and I was happy because it didn't seem to be too much of an effort on his part. That's all I remember though.

edit: my subconscious is creepy :(

Running out of pizza and juice because you wasted it throwing it at zombies is a nightmare. I'd have been saddest about wasting pizza.

I had a dream involving Episteme a while back. He kept carrying me around like a baby and I was happy because it didn't seem to be too much of an effort on his part. That's all I remember though.

edit: my subconscious is creepy :(

:loco:

Had a dream last night that I was actually Thoth-Amon black mage of Stygia and that Isla Fisher was my concubine. Freaking awesome! :devil:

I had a dream that me and a bud were lighting up this massive joint... fuckin' big enough to beat a small child with. Then it suddenly cut to me at some concert wearing boxers, clothes-lining some unlucky folk.

Why can't dreams be real?

Funniest thing happened recently - I was dreaming that a spider the size of a dinner plate was crawling on the ceiling above my bed and in my dream I saw it fall, heading directly for my face. In real life, I leaped ninja style from my bed, in one fluid movement I found myself on the other side of my room.

Funniest thing happened recently - I was dreaming that a spider the size of a dinner plate was crawling on the ceiling above my bed and in my dream I saw it fall, heading directly for my face. In real life, I leaped ninja style from my bed, in one fluid movement I found myself on the other side of my room.

:lol: Don't you already have those in reality?
Since you live in Australia, heard about all sorts of creepy crawlies in apartments.

I dream quite often, but I rarely remember anything when I wake up.

esfmnkaustralia-huge-spiders-health-barjpg.jpeg

Huntsman spiders are crazily huge. They can be as big as the size of your face. They're not poisonous though, but a bite would be painful as hell.

I had a dream that my calculus II professor (a lisping balding middle aged guy with a penchant for rainbow-striped button-downs) was at my house doing the laundry in a maid's outfit. He must have used some special kind of detergent because the pile of freshly dried clothes had some kind of irresistible sexual appeal to me, and once he left I immediately rubbed one out into a pair of basketball shorts. The next thing I remember was him shouting "Fuck! It's bad enough that I have to clean the cumstains out of your dirty clothes every day, but these haven't even been worn yet! I'm going to send these to a testing laboratory and find out who did it!", and then suddenly there were several nerdy Asian guys all looking around suspiciously at each other. Then the professor gets all Full Metal Jacket drill instructor and lines us up, asking which one of us did it. Once he started beating up one of the guys I admitted to the action, which resulted in him glaring at me and walking away.

First off, I suppose I am mildly afraid of wasps... especially the skinny black ones with just a bit of orange on them that seem to plague wv. I've been assaulted by these fuckers a few times in my life and I frantically attempt to murder any that cross my path.

I had a dream I swatted at a wasp. The wasp didnt leave, flew around me in a circle and landed on my neck. My frantic backwards crawl to escape awoke me as I crashed against my dresser. I crawled all the way out of my bed backwards, hit the floor then hit the dresser before I woke up dazed and confused.