The Dreams Thread

esfmnkaustralia-huge-spiders-health-barjpg.jpeg

Huntsman spiders are crazily huge. They can be as big as the size of your face. They're not poisonous though, but a bite would be painful as hell.

Holy shit that is fucking scary as fuck

I had a dream I was off in a car with this guy from my school who looks like a little kid who I've only talked to once and (I think) Charlie Sheen. We were going down the road by my house to find a hidden place to smoke weed, which was dumb, since it was the middle of the night. Instead, they dropped me off at my house. Instead of my Indian neighbors living next door, it was two teachers from my school, one of which is normal, and one of which is kinda creepy, and they seemed to live together. They had this super elaborate garden in their backyard with a steep hill declining towards the house. I walked up on the hill for some reason, and then went to the other side of their house to meet up with Charlie Sheen and that guy from my school to get some weed. I went over there, and the two teachers seemed to have seen me, but actually didn't. I went around them and went back toward my house, and then I started to run and I had no clothes on and Charlie Sheen and that guy from my school were driving my way. Then I woke up.

I had this dream was at an airport. A few planes took off and one fell directly out of the sky into some water. I jumped into the water. I pulled out an object almost as in was expecting it to be the airplane itself, what a dream.

I've been having some fucked up and random dreams on a consistent basis. Last night in particular placed me in an abandoned ice cream shop playing keyboards for a J-pop group with krampus on vocals and my two cousins on other instruments. I'm also pretty sure the venue switched to the basement of my grandparents' house during a family gathering for no particular reason. I wish I could remember what the fucking song we were playing sounded like, I remember the finger formations on the keyboard but don't recall the sounds they produced.

There are two others I want to type up but can't be fucked to right now. I should start keeping a log of this shit every night if not only for sheer amusement.

I had a dream I was in a small white room, with a single table in the middle. On that table, was a binder of Pokemon cards I flipped through for ages.

That's all I fucking remember. :S

The other night I had a dream that I was at an apartment complex that I used to live in when I was a kid and some Nazi skinheads rolled by and asked me if I wanted to go to a party with them because they thought I was one of them. But I just told them I had some homework to do so I couldn't go. And then later I was walking around and I was terrified that they were going to come kick my ass because (1) I didn't go to their party and I lied, and (2) I thought they thought I was gay even though I totally wasn't gay in my dream (also not gay irl).

When I woke up I told my gf about my dream and she said "You have a lot of dreams about Nazis." It's true. Mostly these dreams are about Nazis thinking that I'm also a Nazi and then figuring out that there's something about me that makes them want to kill me and then me freaking out for the rest of the dream. What the fuck is wrong with me.

I had a dream where all the houses in my neighborhood were right near each other and I had one neighbor right next to our house that had a fire because he was dicking around.

The other night I had a dream that I was at an apartment complex that I used to live in when I was a kid and some Nazi skinheads rolled by and asked me if I wanted to go to a party with them because they thought I was one of them. But I just told them I had some homework to do so I couldn't go. And then later I was walking around and I was terrified that they were going to come kick my ass because (1) I didn't go to their party and I lied, and (2) I thought they thought I was gay even though I totally wasn't gay in my dream (also not gay irl).

When I woke up I told my gf about my dream and she said "You have a lot of dreams about Nazis." It's true. Mostly these dreams are about Nazis thinking that I'm also a Nazi and then figuring out that there's something about me that makes them want to kill me and then me freaking out for the rest of the dream. What the fuck is wrong with me.

:lol: Holy shit. What you need to do, sir, is keep a chronicle of every Nazi dream you have, compile them, then post them. Or make a book.

I had a really awkward commitment-phobia nightmare while sleeping next to MP. We ate pizza and fell asleep right after and I always have weird dreams when I eat right before bed. In the dream he proposed and I said yes but it was a weeeeird vibe.

o_O

Ever since I graduated high school last year I've been having dreams about me going back for another year, but then in the middle of the dream I realize that I already graduated and then I get pissed off and leave.

So I'm in some weird whorehouse where each whore is in some small apartment type room. The whore I'm with is some gorgeous blonde that I immediately fall in love with. We have this secret affair until my uncle catches me walking out of the whorehouse one night. After a long conversation, I decide I can't live a double life anymore and I go back into her room to tell her we can't be together anymore. When I do, I suddenly realize that this whore was actually a hideous, short ginger the whole time.

/wake up terrified

However every male here is totally homo in all my dreams. (Let the ragggggge begin).

Really though most of my dreams are sexual, and extremely perverted.

Last night I dreamed that I was in the living room of my parents' house and looking out the window. Some middle-aged man and his wife and son were stalking somewhat purposefully through my backyard, and someone else in my house was like "Hey, who are those people on your property?"

So I banged softly on the window (which was strangely difficult to do, for some reason, as though my hand was made of lead), and the man motioned for me to come outside. I did, falling down in the process onto a part of the ground that was littered with what looked like goose shit, although in the dream I understood it to be dog shit.

When I approached the guy, I saw that he was holding a tennis ball. I can't remember exactly what he said, but he was threatening to kill my dog (I don't own a dog in reality) if it came into his yard again because he was worried about it biting and crushing the throat of his kid, or something along those lines. I swore at him and said something irrelevant, like how rare occurrences like that happen.

Somehow a huge congregation had gathered in my yard, and everyone was on my side. Finally the man's wife (who I understood in the dream to be a pretty good friend of my family) approached and apologetically explained her husband. I accepted and nodded, assuring her that nothing would happen. Then, finally, I said: "But even if something did happen, you can't really blame either the family or the dog."

Her eyebrows went up and her mouth dropped, and she said something like "You tricky little bastard" or something, and then left. Everyone was patting my back and saying how I was in the right, but when I looked back I saw the wife staring at me with a horrified expression. I then told the group gathered around me what I'd said to the wife, and they all just smiled and shrugged, although no one said anything.

At that moment a phone call woke me up, but I still felt bad for what I'd said to the wife.