The Dreams Thread

I have this fucking weirdest/horrifying dream of my life that until now I still can't forget it.

I think I was like, 6-7 years old when this dream happened.

The setting of my dream is at my mother's hometown province in Laguna. We always go there when we were kids...

The story goes like this...

One time, when we visited Laguna Philippines, we were asked to visit my mother's old family house.

This house is a typical old hispanic house made of wood. We, of course, had slept there already in the past, but in my dream, when I stepped into the house... It was like a huge white hospital with so many beds...

Then I saw my mother and father, hastingly pulling out savaged/bloody corpses from a cabinet and a bed or something like that... Then she said, "Son, please help me with this".

I of course, as a child was wondering and horrified. "Why?". But, of course, I have to obey my mother and helped her pull out the corpses which image resembles those in the album covers of Cannibal Corpse (I don't listen to Metal at that time, and I have no idea yet what Metal is).

Then after that, we went outside and back to my aunt's house. While walking back to my aunt's house, we were chased by this fella
ghost.jpg

which holds a pitcher and a knife in his hand. This fella is from the cartoon He-Man, which I don't remember its name... The fella is also flying and moving fast, but of course, in my dream, even though my mind tells me to run fast, we are moving so slow... But fortunately, we hadn't been caught by this asshole because I always wake up immediately...

And not to mention that, in my childhood years, this dream haunted me. I dreamt of this for like, 10 times, sometimes consecutively... But when I started to grow up, I haven't dreamt of it again...

ok, in last nights dream, i was at a lumber/hardwood shop looking to see if they had the proper woods to make guitars, and there was a hot chic working the area. we hit it off, but then my mom needed me to look at some imagery... then i woke up...

so, i dream about metal, building guitars, hot chics, and work. i'm such a fuckin nerd!
~gR~

All you have to do to remember your dreams is put forth effort into it. When you wake up try not to move and just lay there and think about what you dreamed until you either remember all the details or cant afford to lay in bed any longer. Writing your dreams down also helps with dream recall cause it shows your sub-conscience that you want to remember your dreams.
When you wake up on accident like 4 and a half hours or so after you go to sleep, stay awake for about 30 mins and when you go to sleep youll enter REM stage faster and the dream will be more vivid.
Auto-Suggestion before you go to sleep is always effective too.

last nights dream breaks the nerd scale

i was harry potter and i was dating hermione. but malfoy was trying to put the moves on her.

i need to get out more... or watch the movies again...
~gR~

I dream about girls all the time, not sexually just being with a girl. All I want to do is just lay in a bed with a girl sleep and not even do anything. I can't get myself to ask out a girl.

LOL

I don't know what I had dreamed last night, but it must have been good because I woke up with my pants on the other side of the room.