The Dreams Thread

Id like to fuck Hermione but id hate to be douchebag Potter.

Some dude that works in the parks and rec. department over here is named James Potter. I kind of felt like asking him if he had a son named Harry, but I felt like it would've been really tasteless to do so.

actually, i bet that guy gets it all the time. does he wear glasses?

i'd do hermione too. shes almost legal, isnt she? like, next year.
~gR~

I dream about girls all the time, not sexually just being with a girl. All I want to do is just lay in a bed with a girl sleep and not even do anything.

Wow I thought I was the only one.

I have a lot of lucid dreams like that. Just being in the right company or in a single embrace. I have flown to other galaxies, went back in time, you name it, and still nothing beats simplicity.

i had this weird fuckin dream last night. It was a mix of random/funny/trippy shit. I was sitting on the edge of this cliff with my ex and we were just watching below us at all the people in this town, just doing whatever in their routine lives. When we wanted to see into someone's house we would just reach down and touch it and it would expand to the point as if the mountain was in their room. We went into several people's bedrooms, where they were either screaming at each other or fucking. Then i thought it would be fun to dangle off the cliff for some reason. So i was hanging off the cliff but when i asked my ex to pull me back up he wasnt there but Christopher Walken was holding out his hand for me to grab it. I woke up after that

lol it doesnt even make sense, and im not sure if i explained it very well, but how the fuck did Chris Walken get into my dream?
Thats just creepy:lol:

I had a dream where I was fucking some chick in a supermarket. Then I woke up in about 30 seconds. It seemed pretty fucking weird, but maybe thats just me.

id have a lot of dreams when i was little where everything would be normal then id hear trumpets blasting and the roof would come off and the foot of god would come down and step on me lol pretty fucked up

id have a lot of dreams when i was little where everything would be normal then id hear trumpets blasting and the roof would come off and the foot of god would come down and step on me lol pretty fucked up

:lol: What the Fuck??

lol id have so many fucked up dreams, lol i remember when i was little id wright um down and draw pics of um in a book.
once i dremt a tree ate me, i looked over at my friends and they looked scared and i started to sink into the roots.

Man, I had a real fucked up dream last night. Me and my mom were driving in a car, and she hit a young kid, and I just started ot burst out crying, because she was going to go to jail or something. Then all of a sudden I lost all my hair, and then i appeared in a castle which was suppose to be my mother's jail or something. My aunt was there, and when I looked out the window, a parrot was sitting on the edge of the roof. There was a bowl like shape in the roof (I have no fucking clue how) and in the 'bowl roof' was all this melting snow so i suggested tipping the roof and dumping it out.
I don't remember anything after that, but yea, fucked up.

Anyways, I', fucking sick with a shitty throat, so I won't get much sleep tonight. If I do though, I should have a fucked up dream, always happens when I'm sick.