The Dreams Thread

I dream sometimes that I lie in my bed and suck on a tooth until it falls off, then I wake up thinking I have lost a tooth. :(

A few nights ago I had a dream where MasterOLightning was a midget who attacked me.

Last night I had a dream I was in this crazy school with my friends, and they had to solve some Ptolemeic Astronomy problems, which I thought was stupid.
That's really odd. I'm not a midget, nor violence prone.

My dreams suck. I have a nightmare about once a week. I don't think that's very good. I think I'm more likely to have them if I'm drinking. I regularly have one where my teeth are falling out. It freaks me out every time. I also journey to the same non-existent, or extremely warped versions of existing places. Usually I get very lost or I am being chased. Other times I get into car accidents when my brakes fail.

The one cool dream I had was when Nocturno Culto came to my house and we were looking at cds and stuff. It was awesome.

This has something to do with why I'm posting at 5:11 a.m.

so last night i dreamt i was homeless and looking for a place to sleep. and as i was wondering i managed to get in some fights. in the end i managed to stay with a couple of chics that lived really close to a bar. so we went to said bar, with my cat, and they tried to kick me out because i had my cat with me. the bouncer took a swing at me, but hit the cat. so i started a riot, then left to sleep with the 2 chics.

2 sex dreams in a row, perhaps ive been in the desert for too long
~gR~

I hung out with CC in my dream, but I don't remember anything about what we did. I just remember I was in (presumably his) house.

Two dreams last night:

First one I was a suitcase, and carried clothes and toothbrushes around inside me.

Second dream was a nightmare (a really fucked up one). I'll leave it at that because it gets quite emo (well, not really, since I'm not trying to be sad for the fuck of it).

Has anyone else here had several dreams where they tried to run but could only manage slow lunges? I had another one of those recently.

Thanks. Just making sure you were correct
026_Lucky_nerd.jpg

Well seeing Transformers last night certainly influenced a short dream I had during the night.

I was with my family on our dock at home and I see "The Home Depot Blimp" descending into our cove and suddenly transforming itself into "The Home Depot Submarine", which then went on to dry land and transformed into "The Home Depot 16-Wheeler". Then it turned on us and blew up our dock with some guided missiles as I was fleeing up the stairs to safety. I got wackier from there, but that's all I can remember.

I'ven had dreams about death and mortality lately. I had 2 last night. The first one I was bleeding out of my body with so much blood flowing out I couldnt do anything to stop it and I woke up. Then I dreamed one of my friends committed suicide by slitting her wrists and when someone heard the news they let out a banshee scream and the atmosphere of the place was of doom because everyone believed she was in Hell now. And the night before last I dreamed I was running through the woods from someone with a gun and they seen me and shot me and I ended up dying and becoming a ghot for a while before waking up. I don't know what these dreams mean, but they're not exactly what I'd call good dreams. What do these dreams represent in my life?