The Dreams Thread

I think I've posted this before in this thread but I once had a dream where I was a mobster who was killed in a drive by. As I lay bleeding to death I just kept thinking "don't die! don't die!" and as I faded away I woke up.

This is the biggest dream I remember from years ago, when I was like 6 or 7 years old:
I was in some haunted mansion with a bunch of pokemon and the human characters from pokemon. We had to beat the other pokemon to escape and suddenly I see everyone I'd ever known become zombies and chase after me, so I ran out of the mansion onto some sort of battlefield, where I saw some more pokemon who were being murdered by zombies with swords.

I can't believe this dream is still stuck in my head...

had a dream the other day that me and 2 rednecks were going to rob a safe in the backlawn(for lack of better term) of my old work, and then like 10 other people oined in, and i went inside and distracted my old boss for a second. but then we got the money, and a policeman saw us and everyone jumped in the truck, and were yelling for me to get in. but i didnt because i new if he saw me, then he would recognize me, and find me later, so i hid in the back again, and this African Shaaman guy, with all these children came and talked to me, and i got on a motorcycle and drove to my grandparents house and it all blew over, and i woke up.

This is the biggest dream I remember from years ago, when I was like 6 or 7 years old:
I was in some haunted mansion with a bunch of pokemon and the human characters from pokemon. We had to beat the other pokemon to escape and suddenly I see everyone I'd ever known become zombies and chase after me, so I ran out of the mansion onto some sort of battlefield, where I saw some more pokemon who were being murdered by zombies with swords.

I can't believe this dream is still stuck in my head...
:worship:

One time I had a dream that was similar. Except instead of pokemon I was with the Scooby Doo crew.

I think I've posted this before in this thread but I once had a dream where I was a mobster who was killed in a drive by. As I lay bleeding to death I just kept thinking "don't die! don't die!" and as I faded away I woke up.

This is probably the third time, plus you may have recounted it to me in real life.

...poser

"as i lay dying"
~gR~

007d.jpg

Man, I'm reaching 40-year-old-virgin-living-in-my-parents-basement whilst-writing-erotic-star-wars-fanfic leiagaspedsoftlyashanthrustedhis"lightsaber"intohere" levels of sad now.

I dreamed I got myself a missuseseses. She was about 5'2. That's all I can remember about her :p

I had a dream I went over to a party or something at some neighborhood. Some girl there gave me some red tiny pepper looking thing and told me to snort it so I did, I think I was high and everything turned yellow and shit and then it all started waving and then I was outside, and I was looking at the next block over and there was a river in between the two blocks. The weird thing is I thought this dream was really happening.

Once I dreamt that I was Roland on my way to the Dark Tower. This time when I went through the door I didn't get stuck in a never ending circle of time.

Last night I had a dream that I was sitting next to an Asian guy in a public computer area and he was ordering a Vomit Remnants CD. I said "hey, nice CD" to him.

I also had a dream that Randy Moss got injured and I was really worried.

I had a dream last night where my brother and our friend Greg had a quarter stick of dynamite, and we drove down to the home of some guy I hated before I moved a few years back and, upon discovering the no one was home, drove into his backyard and use to the quarter stick blow up some wooden structure he was building. Of course the explosion was huge and violent, and we ran back to the car and drove off laughing. A week later (in dream time) we came into possesion of a weaker explosive and decided to use it to un-do any repairs that had been made to the wooden structure. We got there and, again, it appeared that no one was home, but I had a funny feeling. Greg and my brother went off the light the explosive in what remained of the little shack, while I stayed back and watched the car for some reason. After the detonation, I could see a woman watching us from inside the house (looked like Laura Bush) and I yelled for my companions to hurry up and get into the car. When we did, we got caught- like, action movie style. All these other cars rolled up and blocked the driveway. That's when we made the decision to plow through the (split rail) fence and make a run for it.

And that's where the dream ended. Shame, it would have been a sweet chase because Greg drives a BMW X3... And I suppose having a nice car makes the chase cooler? I don't know, leave me alone.

The other night I had this dream that I was sleeping in my bed and there was this ghost head floating next to my bed. It looked at me and said "Harder!" in a ghostly yet creepy-perverted tone of voice. I tried to tell it to fuck off but no sound came out of my mouth. After a couple of tries I finally managed to say "fuck off" and that's when the floating ghost head dissipated and my dream ended. I don't understand why this ghost head was telling me "harder!". I wasn't even having sex with it.