The Fourth Kind

I wasn't pointing any fingers.

And the movie hasn't even been released yet - so the gullible idiots are yet to be determined. It's sort of like the Blair Witch Project, afterwards the gullible idiots were real easy to spot.

I toned it down to "gullible people". Sorry. It didn't occur to me that anybody would read my comment from that perspective.

But I can't remove the word "gullible". If anybody watches that film and actually believes it, they're definitely gullible.

I toned it down to "gullible people". Sorry. It didn't occur to me that anybody would read my comment from that perspective.

But I can't remove the word "gullible". If anybody watches that film and actually believes it, they're definitely gullible.

I've been watching The X-Files religiously recently and I'd LIKE to believe it to be all real, but it blatantly isn't. But it makes for very fun times dude :)

just let goooo

In all seriousness, I put a lot of stock in the studies which have linked sleep paralysis to alien abduction cases. I've experienced it myself and it can be overwhelming to say the least. If I wasn't a skeptic and was predisposed to believing in far-fetched fantasies, I'd probably be one of those people claiming to have been abducted, or at least visited. And it's because of this that I'm probably more skeptical than most concerning alien abduction stories. They're ridiculous.

I've been watching The X-Files religiously recently and I'd LIKE to believe it to be all real, but it blatantly isn't. But it makes for very fun times dude :)

just let goooo

Oh, I love good sci-fi, bring it on. But when they try to mix it up with reality, it sort of pisses me off.

ET and Fire in the Sky are in the same category.

Haha
I've never had sleep paralysis. And as far as believing whether there's something out there, for sure I believe it, but I'm not so sure I believe they're coming and tearing people's assholes open.

Dude - we're cool. I was just fucking with you. I must have forgotten to put a spmiley face behind my comment. :lol:

I still believe this shit though, even though it does seem far fetched. :heh:

Whatev - let the good times roll. :)

I'm all good with earth aliens. ;) Don't know if I would be cool with space aliens but who knows. One thing I'm 99.9% sure about is that no one has been abducted by space aliens. Ever!

If you ever are abducted in the mothership and your ass-wide open while being ANALized and drilled by a cosmic probe, then you won't LOL.
A bit of respect for aliens, please.

What is with the alien probe stories anyways. Couldn't we come up with something better? I mean all that supposed technology and they want to get in are ass? Couldn't they just use some advanced x-ray for that? Freeing them to study uhm, IDK, human emotion and or psychology. Assuming such advanced beings would even need to know or care.

That was the back of my Van, and it was just a mask.

I'm staying the hell away from you and your van! :lol:

Hey guys, we are talking about movies here, i rather to see a good aliens movie than a fucking slow and dumb zombies movie, based on "real" situations or not, well is just a movie, i do believe in aliens, but socialnumb is right, why they would need a probe if they have better technology haha, i never seen it that way.

But let the aliens discussion for one of the already opened threads about the topic.

Anyone seen the trailers for this movie?

http://www.thefourthkind.net/
, and I honestly believe this has happened to people.

And, they say this movie is based on actual case studies.

I guess everyone involved just completely disregarded the theory of relativity and how it makes interstellar travel not only nearly impossible, but highly impractical.

Damned science!

In all seriousness, I put a lot of stock in the studies which have linked sleep paralysis to alien abduction cases. I've experienced it myself and it can be overwhelming to say the least. If I wasn't a skeptic and was predisposed to believing in far-fetched fantasies, I'd probably be one of those people claiming to have been abducted, or at least visited. And it's because of this that I'm probably more skeptical than most concerning alien abduction stories. They're ridiculous.

Dude, big time +1 on this. I have a good episode of sleep paralysis about once every three months. Now that I know what it is I handle it much better than I did the first few times it happened. Absolutely horrifying shit. The mind can do terrible things.

So I saw Fire in the sky last night. meh 6/10. The lulz came when dude came out of the stereotypical slime pod and everything was what appeared to be old stone. I'm not sure if dude was in the ship or wherever but it didn't look very advanced. The "space suits" got a nice chuckle out of me as did the grease type stuff shoved into his mouth. I'm still trying to understand why the aliens dripped watery cum in his eye.

Also, the ship sucked.

Not necessarily true. It may be possible, but the energy involved is inline with the energy output of a star.

Doesn't mean that THEY don't have that technology. :lol:

Ockham's razor suggests otherwise.

You're using the same argument that religious nutbars use for the existence of a god. "You can't prove he's not there!" is akin to "They might have the technology!"

Evidence. Please present the evidence. How about some DNA? Or some spectrographic analysis of a wormhole? (The only way interstellar travel can be practical, according to Einstein.) Photos and videos can be faked quite easily. Especially by those who have a vested interest in embellishing their argument.

The only legitimate evidence of a UFO was published in aviation weekly. This is a legitimate, trustworthy source. Unfortunately,the evidence is obviously of terrestrial origin.
donuts-on-a-rope.jpg

Normal jets don't leave contrails like this. This was most likely left by a pulse-jet. I'm sure we'll find out in a few decades.