The Game Thread

You just did! I was just following through with the comparison ;)

I CAN hit someone 50m away, btw. That's not where pistol accuracy breaks down.

But that's clearly a non-issue since in that game the 'lack of accuracy' probably occurs at much less than 50m.

castrlwe crashers is VERYYY fun except you need to play it with 3 or 4 ppl for it to be the most fun because it's too hard just with 1 person it doesnt take into account the amount of playeers playing into the difficulty

a highlight includes a forest level where all animals shit themselves

I ended up buying it and the DLC. It reminds me of a comical version of gauntlet. The animals shitting themselves was pretty funny too. But yeah, everything about this game is great, I highly recommend it. I also tried the demo for The Dishwasher. Also an amazing game, probably getting that next.

Lastly, any thoughts on Halo Reach people?

*old-school mode on* I'm playing Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction with the Median XL mod and I have to say it's quite amazing. It really changes the gameplay (well you still have to kill enemies to level up but everything else is pretty new)

Yay, two Resident Evil 5 expansions will be released tomorrow on PS3! They will be Costume Pack #1 (Exoskeleton Chris and Business Sheva) and extra scenario Lost in Nightmares. Lost in Nightmares will also contain two new characters (not costumes). If I remember correctly, they were released today for X360.

Finally figured out what is it that throws the characters of Mass Effect 2 straight into the uncanny valley. It's the movement of the eyes. They accompany the head, instead of tracking objects like real eyes should. So fucking subtle *takes notes*.

Twilight Princess is pretty fun, waggling is pretty gay.
We played Mario Party for Wii the other day, I was King Boo, that game is fucked and I dont like it >8(

So Castle Crashers was a one play... :(
Not really so much fun after beating it once =/

But yeah, saw the video diary for Fable 3... I'm not excited really, because it looks like it's just going to be as much of a letdown as 2. I wish companies wouldn't fuck around with something good so much and ruin it. Fable The Lost Chapters was amazing and kept my attention quite well.

Also, Fallout New Vegas = Fucking mega boner

As we're still waiting for the internet to be setup in our new house I decided to go buy New Super Mario Bros Wii for some co-op fun. I have discovered it to be both hilarious and rage inducing, 100% multi player clusterfucking fun. Definitely worth £25.

My Wii was so dusty before I got it :lol:

New modern warfare 2 content is supposedly out on the first. Alot of people are saying different things though, such as new camo, new weapons, and new perks as well as new maps... I'm not really so sure I believe it though. It would be nice I guess, but eh =/

Imo the game is fine as it is.

Some small exceptions though like OMA+noob tube needs to be fixed and they need to work to get rid of cheaters.

The one man army thing honestly doesn't bother me all that much. It can be annoying, but it can be easy to counter, or atleast for me it is. The care package glitch was annoying for a bit too. Alot of the complaints about the game there is usually a way to counter though, such as using Cold Blooded.

I don't like the faulty balancing between the FAMAS and M16. Statistically the M16 would seem better in every way, but the FAMAS rapes it completely. That and the fags who run around with tactical knives, marathon, and lightweight, or the people holding the care package flare. That annoys me to no end, because 90% of the time they will run up while I'm shooting them, and somehow live through a shotgun... >.> Idc who you are, you don't live through a shot from a Spas to the chest.

Anywho, for those of you who play, what classes do you use?

The one man army thing honestly doesn't bother me all that much. It can be annoying, but it can be easy to counter, or atleast for me it is. The care package glitch was annoying for a bit too. Alot of the complaints about the game there is usually a way to counter though, such as using Cold Blooded.

I don't like the faulty balancing between the FAMAS and M16. Statistically the M16 would seem better in every way, but the FAMAS rapes it completely. That and the fags who run around with tactical knives, marathon, and lightweight, or the people holding the care package flare. That annoys me to no end, because 90% of the time they will run up while I'm shooting them, and somehow live through a shotgun... >.> Idc who you are, you don't live through a shot from a Spas to the chest.

Anywho, for those of you who play, what classes do you use?

I agree.

lololo I run around with magnum tactical knife, marathon/lightweight/commando and I top the scoreboards all the time :lol: No one expects some lunatic to come storming up to you with a knife lololo

Also, the spas thing, it's lag.

Classes... I mostly run UMP+G18 (both silenced), Marathon Pro, Cold Blooded and Ninja Pro.

For dicking around I go M200 with ACOG and akimbo .44's. SoF, SP and Ninja.