The Game Thread

I was never an N64 fan tbh =/ There were really only a few games on it I enjoyed, one of them being the original Super Smash Bros.

I prestiged a while back but I've barely played since... Forgot how awesome the Famas is.

I'm on my second prestige, and about to be my third =/

I can't wait on the new maps next week, I'm getting burnt out on the current ones. There are really only a few I really enjoy playing, but the new ones look decent.

I prestiged a while back but I've barely played since... Forgot how awesome the Famas is.

The Famas is win, even though french, it kicks ass.

In-game it actually fires and feels like a real WEAPON, unlike the others which sounds like pea shooters.

I'm on my second prestige, and about to be my third =/

I can't wait on the new maps next week, I'm getting burnt out on the current ones. There are really only a few I really enjoy playing, but the new ones look decent.

lololol awesome

Yeah the new map thingy is good. Though I've heard they're just MW reskins.

My fav map is Sub Base. MW2 players state your favourite.

I think sub base is my favorite too. Terminal, Karachi, and Favela are pretty good too. I don't like Derail and Wasteland at all. I really can't say I would be disappointed if the new maps were re-skins of the first modern warfare ones because almost all of the maps in that game were really, really good. The school one is supposed to be like Block and that was one of my favorite maps.

But yeah, I use the famas myself with Holographic sight and silencer. One of my favorite guns. That and the FAL.

Perfect Dark remake on XLBA :D Downloaded and played the first level last night, so far so good. Cant wait to get home later and test out the multiplayer. Best FPS EVAR!

lsdjafsdajl;fjl;dkf I want it for PC. its supposed to be on PC too >8(

My brother actually just moved out, leaving ALL of his shit including Xbox, and he just bought a new live subscription :D.

He has GTAIV, all COD games, NHL10 (or something), aaaand borderlands.
I've been addicted to Beautiful Katamari though :/

That was quiet a nice review by Yahtzee standards :lol:

lol xbox

and about the "best game on n64":

NO IT'S NOT THAT WAS SUPER MARIO:mad:

I think Perfect Dark gets my vote also :p
Although Mario was awesome, as was OoT.

lsdjafsdajl;fjl;dkf I want it for PC. its supposed to be on PC too >8(

My brother actually just moved out, leaving ALL of his shit including Xbox, and he just bought a new live subscription :D.

He has GTAIV, all COD games, NHL10 (or something), aaaand borderlands.
I've been addicted to Beautiful Katamari though :/

Oh god, me and a couple of my mates completed Katamari about a month ago while really high. I've never laughed so hard at the ending of a game.

MAR-MA-LADE :lol:

Fucking freaked at the fallout new vegas trailer

FUCKING NCR BITCHESSSS

ohh yeah, there better be some archives with canon story-related shit, or im gonna rip them a new one

I think New Vegas will be alot better than 3, just because of the setting mainly. The Capitol gets a little boring after a bit, and what could NOT be cool about Las Vegas? I'm almost tempted to not buy it until the GOTY edition of it is released. Bethesda always does the same shit. They release DLC, say they aren't going to make a stand-alone disc with all of it on it or a bundle of the game with it, and sure enough, about 9 months later I'll walk into a Gamestop and it will be sitting there on the shelf lol.