The Game Thread

I guess I can't complain about the price change that much. I mean, WoW charges way more and that's just one game. I don't like ESPN or any of that shit either, but it's not that big of a deal to me. PS3 is decent and all, but I still like the 360 better, regardless of argument. :p

to worry about the dreaded red ring of death that has plauged the xbox.

>still bitching about redring when the construction problems were fixed years ago

1240955131410.jpg

So i felt like playing a hunting game, and downloaded "theHunter"

weird game, but its fairly realistic

theres something special about tracking down a deer for like 20 minutes, panicing when you finally find the fucker, then ofcourse in the panic only wounding the goddamned thing

whats even more special, is tracking down the blood trail, finding the deer curled up near a tree looking all wounded and stuff, then blowing its brainz out with a single shot to the head.. while humming amaranth by nightwish..

I'm not this mental normally, i swear :(

It's probably gonna be nothing special except, that it's Duke Nukem. There are so many good FPS games on the market nowadays, that a mediocre game won't be enough. But surely it will sell quite a few copies to fanboys who have nostalgic memories about Duke Nukem 3D.

I just watched the Zero Punctuation Mock review of it, was lulz.
Havn't watched anythign by him in well over a year, he kinda got boring...

The reviews are "THIS GAME IS SO SHIT."
or if its actually good... "THIS GAME IS SO SHIT AND STUPID (but i'd get it)"

indeed so, me and my best friend conceptualised a version of Quidditch for Halo today, he made me promise to design the game and map before he comes over on Saturday :cool:

I don't know if I've asked this question here before, but I forget to check this thread :p I need your opinions on xbox and ps3. I need to buy a console to start getting more familiar with console games if I want to have a chance of finding a job after I leave university.