The Game Thread

Halo Reach won me over before it was announced, because I was nerdy/bored enough to have actually read the novel 'The Fall of Reach'. And while the game doesn't follow the events of the book, the story was so badass I was just waiting for them to make a game about Reach. If they really scale up the campaign to be as epic as they say it's going to be, it's probably going to be the best Halo game yet.

Halo Reach won me over before it was announced, because I was nerdy/bored enough to have actually read the novel 'The Fall of Reach'. And while the game doesn't follow the events of the book, the story was so badass I was just waiting for them to make a game about Reach. If they really scale up the campaign to be as epic as they say it's going to be, it's probably going to be the best Halo game yet.

This.

Fall of Reach and First Strike are fantastic novels btw

I'm downloading S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat

I said come in, don't stand there

Expansion or new game?
I was playing Shadow of Chernobyl (I think) right before my computer blew up.
Or more, I played one small bit of it as my computer was blowing up.

It looked neat but I'm shit at shit so I might not do it.

Pripyat is the latest installment, its new game yeah.

Supposedly infinitely better than Clear Sky, which i thought was awesome :lol:

My first experience was similar to most Comics I've seen about the game.

It ended up with me in tears saying it was shitty, but I'll keep at it because Russians are such lulz.

My first experience was similar to most Comics I've seen about the game.

It ended up with me in tears saying it was shitty, but I'll keep at it because Russians are such lulz.

Yeaaaaahh

im kind of a elitist masochist when it comes to pc gaming. cant stand many new shooters, and i only play games where the default setting is welded into "inhumane fucking rape"

Arma springs to mind, running about clumsily in a hillside and seeing one asshole 2 kilometers away with a tiny fucking AK shoot me dead with one shot

the burning rage. Yet i keep playing it. Sometimes i hate myself

^ah yeah.. first time playing stalker

"OK SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT SERIOUSLY HOLY FUCK SHIT ASSHOLE NIGGERTITS"

"IT DOESN'T AUTOSAVE?!"

I'm really excited about the campaign too. That was always my favorite part of the other halo games. I haven't read any of the Halo books, but just with the new characters, Noble 6, and the main playable character being customizable, the campaign should all ready have the ground set for something epic.

One other thing they've unveiled that seems really cool is now you have the ability to drive every single vehicle you see, even the human ones. They've already showed footage of you driving around the little yellow forklift at like turtle speed :lol:

The new golf club gravity hammer is pretty funny too.

15f0mro.jpg

Oh yay, ANOTHER fucking Michael Cera movie where he plays the nerd with social issues who tries and struggles to "get the girl" but succeeds eventually. Fuck me he's typecast to shit now.

Worms: Reloaded unlocked last night and i played it some

It's definitely fun, a mountain of new things and all that. It feels different from the "old" games though, the graphics are more.. "crisp" and "new", kinda sharp in the edges if you know what i mean(probably dont, i suck hard at describing shit).
The customization has gone up though, with the hats and how you can choose worm colors. Tons of new speech sets for your worms, and in general most things have new sounds.

There's also a shop system, where you can buy new hats and weapons and all that. You have to play the single player campaign and other things to gain coins, but you rack them up pretty fast. Doesn't feel like grinding at least.

Also playing a LOT of Call of Pripyat. Enjoying it way too much lol

Oh yay, ANOTHER fucking Michael Cera movie where he plays the nerd with social issues who tries and struggles to "get the girl" but succeeds eventually. Fuck me he's typecast to shit now.

FUCKING THIS!!!^

That little shit has the most bland personality in the world, right up there with fucking Steven Segall and Will Farrell. His facial expression and personality is exactly the same in every movie regardless of situation, but for some reason everyone is ready to bend over and take it in the ass from him.

In short, fuck Michael Cera.