The Game Thread

Civ4 is definitely more fun.

as Rome I pretty much have the majority of western - continental Europe, and west Africa.
I traded maps with Egypt and saw they had noothing, so I surrounded them >8D.

I'd wipe them off but they my best friends :(

^Shit, that is even more fucked up than the chinese dude who thrusted a knife through a guy's head just because he cheated in CS.

the 18 year old was at home playing stracraft while the 15 year old was partying.
Is that how it works now days?

Well since SCII came out, yes but it was pretty uncommon 2 years ago. It must be some kind of a rare specie threatened by humans and trying to defend themselves. Cmon now...humans troll'd its internetz...I'd say it was a revenge.

So guys... Hate away, but Halo Reach finally won me over with Forge World. I preordered it last week, it looks like alot of fun, and it has alot more replay value to it now. I had always said that if Halo had the challenges and unlock type of things like in the Call of Duty series it would be the much better game series to stick with. Something about being able to customize a level the size of something out of the campaign just has me going :O the most though.

So guys... Hate away, but Halo Reach finally won me over with Forge World. I preordered it last week, it looks like alot of fun, and it has alot more replay value to it now. I had always said that if Halo had the challenges and unlock type of things like in the Call of Duty series it would be the much better game series to stick with. Something about being able to customize a level the size of something out of the campaign just has me going :O the most though.

YYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

<3<3<3<3 Forge World

I need to pre-order it but I have pretty much no cash. FUUUUUUU