The Game Thread

Just got my Dreamcast back, now to play Shenmue II again. *assplodes*
Shenmues, Dead or Alive 2 and the original Resident Evil: Code Veronica are the only things I find interesting on Dreamcast. But DOA2 and RE:CV are remade on PS2 so only thing I've lost are Shenmues.

Anyone here that plays League of Legends?

Oh I play it. Got so pissed off today. I don't know what it is about sundays but it seems like you get matched with all the noobs on sundays :lol: I lost 3 consecutive ranked games and dropped around 1000 places on the leader board :lol: So I thought fuck it, normal games noly for today, back to ranked games tomorrow :p

EDIT: Forgot to tell you my summoner name :lol: It's Mechanix

Oh I play it. Got so pissed off today. I don't know what it is about sundays but it seems like you get matched with all the noobs on sundays :lol: I lost 3 consecutive ranked games and dropped around 1000 places on the leader board :lol: So I thought fuck it, normal games noly for today, back to ranked games tomorrow :p

EDIT: Forgot to tell you my summoner name :lol: It's Mechanix

Alright :p im a total noob to it though, lvl 4 8D!

Alright :p im a total noob to it though, lvl 4 8D!

Ah, add my other account then. I had to make a new one to play with a friend who is also low level, otherwise they would match him with level 30's :p add Dianabol and we'll have a game some time ^^

Just got my Dreamcast back, now to play Shenmue II again. *assplodes*

:kickass: Professor K says get some Jet Grind Radio going!

Resident Evil: Code Veronica

One of the top 5 worst games I've ever played :lol:
Camera angles were such bullshit, you could NEVER see who was coming at you, and they would flip around and change the second you took 3 steps... so you hold forward to move forward, then the camera changes to another corner of the room and suddenly that directional button makes you turn left...

Just....absolutely terrible to play.

Anyone here that plays League of Legends?

Also in that list of shit games :/
My roommate is really intense into it too :(