The Game Thread

Any PS3 players in here? I need some friends in mah list. I play GTA IV + Killzone 2 online.
Gamertag: reaper6210, add me.

Also, lol PS3 - My gaming PC is a complete failure atm ;_;

Any PS3 players in here? I need some friends in mah list. I play GTA IV + Killzone 2 online.
Gamertag: reaper6210, add me.

Also, lol PS3 - My gaming PC is a complete failure atm ;_;
I also play Killzone 2 and GTA IV sometimes. I'll go retarding in GTA IV in a moment and I'll add you. My PSN ID btw is pleisteisson.

devil may cry 4 is so good !!!! I love games like that one
DMC 1-3 were great. I haven't tried the 4th one, but I'm gonna get that sooner or later. But first I'm gonna get the PS2 version of DMC3 because PC version is hard because of controls and I don't have a gamepad :(

Recent buys off of Steam:

Red Orchestra: Östfront 41-45 for 2,50 euros.

and the Call Of Duty Pack which includes COD1 + expansion, COD2, COD4 MW1 and COD5 WaW for 28 Euros.

Fuck yeah.

DMC 1-3 were great. I haven't tried the 4th one, but I'm gonna get that sooner or later. But first I'm gonna get the PS2 version of DMC3 because PC version is hard because of controls and I don't have a gamepad :(

haha the 4th one is such a cool game I have it for xbx360 but my xbox got fucked just shows red lights and doesnt turn on so on the lack of it I practiced more guitar :Smokedev:

edit do you guys know other games like DMC?

haha the 4th one is such a cool game I have it for xbx360 but my xbox got fucked just shows red lights and doesnt turn on so on the lack of it I practiced more guitar :Smokedev:

edit do you guys know other games like DMC?
New Ninja Gaidens are great but they are fucking hard :lol: I've been stuck on the third stage for two months on the hardest difficulty in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.
Nothing like ordinary Metal Gears, but it's still going to be awesome. I really hope that there are still some stealth elements left (and I'm not talking about Otacon's stealth camo device!).

Fucking Raiden. The only reason i may bother trying that game is solely for the technology, but i doubt i'd fork out the money for it.

I wants Solid Snake ;_;

Dude no, i almost broke my screen in half over Raiden and Rose' bullshit romance talks that lasted for ages. It wasn't the worst game, but MGS1 was far superior. Even though it wasn't technically Solid Snake, the one with Big Boss(MGS3) was awesome too :p