The Game Thread

Well, at least it has somekinda storyline (unlike CS), Vikk didn't mention anything about story's quality.

Half-Life 1(seriously, no mention of this yet? You guys should be fucking ashamed.)
Half-Life 2
Portal(You should be able to run most of the source engine games actually, theyre retardedly flexible in graphics)
SOF 1 & 2
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl (be sure to patch it to the very latest, or else its barely playable.)
SWAT 3 & 4
DooM 1 & 2
Medal of Honour: Allied Assault
Call of Duty 1, 2 and 3
Unreal 2

Here's a few to start out with, you may not be able to run ALL of these, but some will work, HL1 is a sure thing, and i'd be surprised if you couldnt get HL2 running smoothly.

Half-Life 1(seriously, no mention of this yet? You guys should be fucking ashamed.)
Half-Life 2
Portal(You should be able to run most of the source engine games actually, theyre retardedly flexible in graphics)
SOF 1 & 2
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl (be sure to patch it to the very latest, or else its barely playable.)
SWAT 3 & 4
DooM 1 & 2
Medal of Honour: Allied Assault
Call of Duty 1, 2 and 3
Unreal 2

Here's a few to start out with, you may not be able to run ALL of these, but some will work, HL1 is a sure thing, and i'd be surprised if you couldnt get HL2 running smoothly.

thanks, i'll give Portal a try, see what's the fuzz about

HL1, MOHAA and COD 1-2 is good games.
*are

Playing Morrowind.
Ive already sucked balmora dry of its items and money :/

Hahaha, fucking classic. I love that game to death, if you're playing on PC you should check out the huge amounts of mods online, though i cant remember any to recommend at the moment. Probably tons of threads on forums with the "essentials".

It is kinda too easy to steal in that game, whilst in Oblivion it's retard-hard(steal fork inside seemingly empty house, 0.2 seconds later a guard barges in through the door "STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM")

You'd think they'd learn but, Fallout 3 was the same. Pic related.
Fallout-3-steal-fork-entire-town-tries-to-kill-you.jpg

^I wondered if ima get it TIER ONE

^^I bet you played anything but deathmatch/freeforall.

Yeah, it was Ground War. I play almost everything except team deathmatch and Free for all really. I like object based games and hardcore.

Playing Morrowind.
Ive already sucked balmora dry of its items and money :/

:lol:
This is what I used to do. I would rob literally everything right down to the fucking spoons and sell them to the nearest trader.