The Game Thread

Dude no, i almost broke my screen in half over Raiden and Rose' bullshit romance talks that lasted for ages. It wasn't the worst game, but MGS1 was far superior. Even though it wasn't technically Solid Snake, the one with Big Boss(MGS3) was awesome too :p
I'm one of the few who actually prefer MGS2 to MGS3. I never liked the jungle environment. But you're right, Raiden's and Rose's romance bullshit was very annoying. I mean, that's fucking Metal Gear, not The Bold and the Beautiful. Also the balance between gameplay and cutscenes sucked balls. You play like five minutes and after that you're watching Solidus revealing his evil plans for the next three and half hours. And balance is even worse in MGS4. But they're all great games, especially the first one.

If it has a beard and a mullet it's fine by me.
+David Hayter as his voice actor :)

I never cared for 2 at all, nor Raiden. I'm going to assume that not many other people did and the developers noticed that everyone was complaining that Raiden was a pussy ass character. That's probably why they pretty much destroyed him and remade him as a badass.

Just cleared Resident Evil 4 for the millionth time. The game is still epic as fuck though it doesn't have any horror elements anymore.

I only ever played MGS2 :/
I really liked it, but I was shit and could only beat it on easy :/:/:/:/:/!

With my computer down I've taken over my roommates, who can play mirrors edge on max settings...just without the physics enhancer :(
Still looks amazing, too bad just a few seconds into the 3rd chapter, the game goes into super slow motion at this one part, and you cant turn it off, and nothing happens. Its fully patched and everything.

So many people complained about Mirrors Edge but I really thought it was pretty damn good.

With my computer down I've taken over my roommates, who can play mirrors edge on max settings...just without the physics enhancer :(
Still looks amazing, too bad just a few seconds into the 3rd chapter, the game goes into super slow motion at this one part, and you cant turn it off, and nothing happens. Its fully patched and everything.

My PC is exactly the same that ONE part on the 3rd level :rofl:, its because he won't be using a NVidia graphics card which is what the PhysX is designed for. I use an ATI so I just disable the PhysX and it runs smooth as DICKS

its not that its not running smoothly, it goes into actuall slow motion, like its either getting ready for a cut-scene or I pressed X.
It just goes slower than normal slowmo, and doesnt stop. Its fucking odd, I disabled PhysX a long time ago, it was either PhysX or run the game at 800X600 low settings :(

So my xbox broke my modern warfare 2 for no reason. The xbox wasn't even turned on. It just decided it suddenly doesn't feel like reading the disc and that it's going to crack the fuck out of it.

My xbox just died after one year and I'm a fag when it comes to caring about technical devices :/

Yeah, MW2 was the only game I played on LIVE really, so now I don't have shit to do with my xbox :/ I have a bunch of games, but that's about the best thing out to play online right now.

With that series of bs happening I've went back to playing Pokemon Diamond on my DS lol..