The Game Thread

I'll be getting Black Ops......love the CoD games...always fun

Got the new Medal of Honor and already beat it. Very short campaign mode, but fun none the less. Also think MoH is better online than CoD. More realistic such as if you get shot 2-3 times you die. None of this Juggernaught bullshit. Plus they all have bad ass beards and you get to fly around in an Appachee blowi shit up in one level.

Awesome :D

Street-Fighter-Tattoo.jpg

Ok, just saw this. That's pretty funny.

I would never get it, but pretty funny none the less

I made sure I sold all traces of warhammer 40k before my first ever girl friend found them. What a way to ruin a relationship.

We have PILES of it in my house, its all outside my room, non of its mine, everyone assumes its mine!!!
My Room is basically a common room, I come home to find a roommate and strangers sitting here smoking pretty often. They have to walk by it all to get to my room, they all assume its mine!!!

Any good such PS3 games around these days?
If you like MGS-series, Metal Gear Solid 4 is the best game on PS3. If you like fast paced action and challenge, I would recommend Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Resident Evil 5 is a good co-op action game, but it has nothing to do with survival horror like previous games. Also both Uncharteds are great action games, though they would be a lot better if they had less shooting and more exploring and sneaking. If you're into FPS, I would recommend Killzone 2 which has great single player campaign and multiplayer is pure awesomeness.