The Game Thread

Who the fuck thought even for a second that those would be even remotely close to being funny?

They're either completely absurd (sextroid? Really?), or incredibly old/contrived attempts at puns.

I have 155 hours so far, and I'm bored of it. The game gets so boring after you beat everything.

Once I beat the main plotline I really didn't give a fuck anymore.

Charisma, Sneak, Guns.

Varmint Rifle + Scope
Hunting Rifle + Scope
Sniper Rifle
Find Golden Sniper Rifle (lolwin)

Game.

NOTHING can touch you.

I killed the day guard at Novac and hired on Boon. We had matching sniper berets.

The kings mission meant killing NCR, so I killed all the kings. it was awesome

If someone didn't already notice (and if someone didn't already own the game), Team Fortress 2 has become free to play on Steam.

If someone didn't already notice (and if someone didn't already own the game), Team Fortress 2 has become free to play on Steam.

This.

There is no excuse NOT to try that game now. I can honestly say it's the best multiplayer experience I have ever played (maybe up there with Halo 2). With a group of friends/good teammates, of course! :)

So Oblivion....

I made a spell-sword a while ago, and he now enchants all his own shit. All my armor has magic resist and shield, so my magic resist total is about 92 :)

There is no excuse NOT to try that game now. I can honestly say it's the best multiplayer experience I have ever played (maybe up there with Halo 2). With a group of friends/good teammates, of course!

Halo 2 :lol:

Anyway, TF2 is pretty fun, though doesn't even begin to compare to UT'99. Still good for killing a few hours here and there.

DERRR SO FUN HAET ON GAME

Hipster.

Halo 2 was fucking epic. TF2 is fucking epic. Go back to your stoneage games

Cuz callin' a game "fun" is haetin'.

You're not much younger than me to not remember UT. So sorry you played shitty games as a kid. :p

And I'm obviously a "hipster" for liking one of the most popular MP FPS in the history of gaming that still has people playing 12 years after release. Might as well call me a hipster for liking CS, HL and Quake 3. Fucking please :rolleyes:

Halo franchise sux cause it turned the FPS genre into the autoaim fagfest with regenerating health.

Cuz callin' a game "fun" is haetin'.

You're not much younger than me to not remember UT. So sorry you played shitty games as a kid. :p

And I'm obviously a "hipster" for liking one of the most popular MP FPS in the history of gaming that still has people playing 12 years after release. Might as well call me a hipster for liking CS, HL and Quake 3. Fucking please :rolleyes:

Halo franchise sux cause it turned the FPS genre into the autoaim fagfest with regenerating health.

cat_cant_have_nice_things.jpg

^ You mean because of fanboys running around screaming ":insert name: is epic and the best"? :rolleyes:

The most fun multiplayer I ever had was Diablo 2. I ended up picking it up around 2002 just after LoD came out and i seriously remember ruining peoples lives on that game. Free SOJ's here.