The Game Thread

DERRR SO FUN HAET ON GAME

Halo 2 was fucking epic.

Halo 2 is indeed the best console-FPS ever. Shame, that 3, ODST and Reach aren't nearly as good.

The most fun multiplayer I ever had was Diablo 2. I ended up picking it up around 2002 just after LoD came out and i seriously remember ruining peoples lives on that game. Free SOJ's here.

When it comes to multiplayer, I don't think I've played any game so much. The hours I've spent raping hammerdin- and sorceress-noobz with my bone-necro and frenzy-barbarian :Spin:

Super Smash Bros, sorry y'all.

If you mean melee, then yes. Brawl is just meh, and the first one was just balls, even if it had a cool commercial :(

But anyway, nothing beats 90's obscure pc-rpgs.

Halo 2 is indeed the best console-FPS ever. Shame, that 3, ODST and Reach aren't nearly as good.

All of this sentence is wholly and completely true.

When it comes to multiplayer, I don't think I've played any game so much. The hours I've spent raping hammerdin- and sorceress-noobz with my bone-necro and frenzy-barbarian :Spin:

Whilst I never owned a copy of Diablo 2 I remember spending many hours on it whenever I went visited someone who did :lol:

If you mean melee, then yes. Brawl is just meh, and the first one was just balls, even if it had a cool commercial :(

Minor Detected.

Original is the best, you just sucked at it.

I choose you! Pikachu!

Edit:

And yeah, This is how you nostalgia in one chord.

Last edited by a moderator:
Necroraven said:

But anyway, nothing beats 90's obscure pc-rpgs.

Not true best fps es call of duty

captain_obvious.jpg

:rolleyes:

Who plays Resident Evil ? The old ones.
Cleared every game from the main series several times. In my opinion the best video game series ever, though I hate the fact how they have become so generic third person shooters. Resident Evil 4 is still one of the greatest games ever, RE5 and Mercenaries 3D are also quite enjoyable, but I can't stand how casual and generic third person shooter Operation Raccoon City will be >_>

Totally agree with you. It's sad how the game is turning nowadays. :(
Fortunately, I've found Resident Evil 2, 2ndhand, on ps1 which I bought. :D

dunno about project blablabla but I used some emulator (sixtyforce) on my mac about 3 years ago and it worked great. Good way to play games on a old macbook.