The Game Thread

seven eight and ten is the best 10-2 is super mega homo gay level i cant beleive i preordered that shit

I used to play tribes like what... more than 10 years ago. The new game looks awesome, I might give it a try. Is it coming out in 2012?

I'm a Joonas here. I got it that they had to change the game style before producing the same game over and over again. But now they're making resident evil games in the style of the 4th one over and over again. They should get back to the slow zombies and less shooting stuff. It was much better.

Played with my good ol n64, snes and ps2 yesterday. Havent used that n64 for a while but it's still awesome

are you retarded? you have to be retarded if you call them difficult and crappy.

yeah, i see what you mean. A lot of the old games just bore me now. In my memory most of them seem totally awesome but in reality they suck. But its different with Resident evil 1-3. At least for me, I still like them a lot. And I really cant see your problems with the controls, I never had any issues with them.

the only one that sucked a bit when it comes to proper controlling is code veronica.

And I really cant see your problems with the controls, I never had any issues with them.
This. I've always liked controls where the angle of camera has nothing to do with the movements of your character. I've never had any problems in controls when it comes to Resident Evil games, except sometimes it was a pain in the ass to get around corners while escaping Leech Zombies in the Wii port of Zero, because there was no option to control your character with d-pad and I'm pretty unfamiliar with that kind of controls when you have to play with analog stick. Controls in the Wii port of Resident Evil Remake were a lot better imo because you could always turn the Wiimote 90 degrees and treat it as if it was a regular controller.

It's not the camera angle I have an issue with, a lot of games were like that in those days. People had to work with the hardware they got. But the aiming/walking scheme was completely not intuitive and it led to hilarious situations where one of those really slow easy zombies were just crawling at you at snail pace - but they were hard to hit anyway because the reticle kept overshooting them. Probably not that bad if you take the time to get used to it but I never did... zombies shatter my suspension of disbelief so those games have a much harder time pleasing me.

Looking like an exciting year for games :)

'Dem games ;)

Anyways, been playing the shit out of Dawnguard and Skyrim in general. Also got the 360 version of MineCraft. Not as good as PC obviously but still fun and the server function in it is alot more convenient.

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole ending of Master Chief and the effort to make it sentimental or touching is rendered completely moot with 4.

Finish the Fight!

...and then start another one.

wat

lol, pretty much, but microsoft just like any evil, money-grubbing company will try to milk it dry and run it's corpse into the dirt.

Has anybody bought the Resident Evil Raccoon City?

I have! o/ It was fun for the first week but after I finished the USS Campaign on professional, I realized it didn't have anymore content. Of course there are those DLC missions but it's very unlikely I'm gonna buy them because I hate Capcoms DLC policy. In the end it's very mediocre shooter with few nice ideas and few flaws what comes to gameplay mechanics but I didn't mind about them. I kinda liked the game but I don't think I'm gonna play it in next few years.

lol, pretty much, but microsoft just like any evil, money-grubbing company will try to milk it dry and run it's corpse into the dirt.

I used to think that, but today's evil information corporations (mostly apple and facebook) are so much worse that ms end up looking like sweet angels.