The Game Thread

Nope.

Its a bug that doesn't affect the gameplay, unless the player actively goes out and attempts to do it. If they held back the game to fix it, or anything else, there would have been blood.

Also

http://gamerfront.net/2011/11/access-morrowind-and-cyrodil-in-skyrim/14461

BAM! Incoming DLC?

Don't get me wrong, their games are good, but usually every bethesda game is glitchy in the beginning and it takes a while until they release patches, DLC or if the fans make some mods and then gets close to the level of perfection/satisfaction. I mean, I've been seeing NPC's fly all around or do things that make absolutely no sense :lol: it's fuckin hilarious, yet sad at the same time. I hope you guys are having a great time with the game, but it will certainly be a better game after some period of time.

Name another game at this size and scale that was released with no bugs and it was perfect.

So far i've only noticed the "troll hits you you fly 2km in the air" and some minor bugs that don't really bug me at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
True, I gotta give them credit. Oblivion was so glitchy, while Skyrim is not that much, or at least the bugs don't affect the gameplay/storyline. Those are minor, yet hilarious :lol:

I encountered this bug though in the main questline where you go into the sewers to find this guy that has locked himself in there. And his dialogue didn't show up and no sound etc. The modding community quickly found a fix for that, first thing on a google search.

I encountered this bug though in the main questline where you go into the sewers to find this guy that has locked himself in there. And his dialogue didn't show up and no sound etc. The modding community quickly found a fix for that, first thing on a google search.

Makes me wonder... why are they paying those devs? :lol: It's been what... Close to a month already and there are shitloads of texture packs coming or other mods as well :lol: I was checking out some updated skins today, really nice work from the modding community. And also it's the same guy voicing all the nords. Wsup with that? :lol: It would probably cost em a lot if they hire more guys to do some extra voice acting.

:lol: I love how people talk about the glitch problems while I play some poorly converted version for mac (there is no official release so what) which somehow doesnt have these bugs.

Hell yeah, still playing the game. It's still just as glitchy, but that doesn't affect the quests what so ever. Going around with my female companion, always making sure she has her chef hat on. You can always turn around and say "WHY ARE YOU NOT IN THE KITCHEN?".

Computer isnt running it well, so waiting on when I decide to buy a video card (boxing day)

For now, lots of mirrors edge. I also bought two Xbox controllers for my PC. So been playing alot of N64 roms. Mario Kart, mario party, smash bros mostly. Though I've been trying to get a dreamcast emulator to work, and so far no luck.

How_to_play_Mirror__s_Edge_by_jollyjack.jpg

Its also beatable in two nights, but still worth the rent (or download in this case, oh internet).
The music is also pretty nice most of the time :p

but yeah...pretty much.

also just got the dreamcast emulator to work. Jet Grind Radio! Soul Calibur! Sonic Adventure. Its like being in grade 6 all over again.

edit: but with more booze and smoking. :)

It's been a long time since someone posted in this thread, so let's bring it back to life. Are people still playing Skyrim? I didn't even finish it because it got really repetitive. I would like to bring Darksiders II to your attention. If you haven't played the first one, then I suggest you give it a try. There were also other announcements made - the two new Resident evil games and so on.

Here is a trailer of Darksiders II:

I've been playing Final Fantasy's recently. I'm on the second disc in FFVIII and in FFXII I'm running around the streets of Archades. Two days ago I finished FFVII Dirge of Cerberus which actually was a lot better than I had predicted, maybe my FFVII fanboyism had something to do with it. After I've finished FFXII, I'll start playing FFXII: Revenant Wings everytime I have freetime at school and then my primary objective is to finish FF8. Or maybe I'll start playing FFXIII. Anyways, after those I have FFX, FFX-2 (I'm not very interested in these two) and FFVI, which I have saved last because few of my friends say it's the best Final Fantasy ever made. After finishing all of these I might consider buying Resident Evil Revelations and Operation Raccoon City and spend all of my time with them :3 And now that I mentioned Resident Evil, here's the trailer of Resident Evil 6.

It seems like the part where you play as Leon is gonna be something like Revelations and Resident Evil 4 combined, but the town theme reminded me of Silent Hill. Chris's part seemed like Operation Raccoon City and in fact the gameplay mechanics reminded me of Army of Two. Anyways, after watching that I can say that it's gonna be hell of a more interesting than RE5.

I've been playing Final Fantasy's recently. I'm on the second disc in FFVIII and in FFXII I'm running around the streets of Archades. Two days ago I finished FFVII Dirge of Cerberus which actually was a lot better than I had predicted, maybe my FFVII fanboyism had something to do with it. After I've finished FFXII, I'll start playing FFXII: Revenant Wings everytime I have freetime at school and then my primary objective is to finish FF8. Or maybe I'll start playing FFXIII. Anyways, after those I have FFX, FFX-2 (I'm not very interested in these two) and FFVI, which I have saved last because few of my friends say it's the best Final Fantasy ever made. After finishing all of these I might consider buying Resident Evil Revelations and Operation Raccoon City and spend all of my time with them :3 And now that I mentioned Resident Evil, here's the trailer of Resident Evil 6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmC1lZeQad4

It seems like the part where you play as Leon is gonna be something like Revelations and Resident Evil 4 combined, but the town theme reminded me of Silent Hill. Chris's part seemed like Operation Raccoon City and in fact the gameplay mechanics reminded me of Army of Two. Anyways, after watching that I can say that it's gonna be hell of a more interesting than RE5.

I don't know what miracle they did with Relevations and Operation, but both games seem pretty cool from what I've seen. Yeah they have given us just little bit of gameplay, but judging from it, both games look like what RE should be!