The Gaming Thread

Then I'll wait until the Darkness II is down to $10...Kingdoms of Amalur looks interesting enough, though I haven't seen a lot of coverage on it.

I'm buying Soul Calibur 5 on Saturday, getting piss drunk, and running through challenge mode with some friends :lol: this is my equivalent of a college party.

Madison, why you so far bra?

:( Seriously, we need to figure out some way to have an epic game weekend...all four of us frequent posters and maybe Darkgift if he stops being a blue-skinned gaybag.

LOL that is amazing, i only hit a guy on a boat once and it was like 250m (he was moving perpendicular to me, hit the gunner).my longest headshot i swear is 483m as of yesterday, got me beat by one meter :lol:. i just started trying to increase my longest headshot with the m98 :D (bipod/12xscope), was countersniping this prick yesterday on firestorm :lol: guy was a long range pro, completely useless recon, but i had fun shooting at him across the map (and him almost always winning).

ended up getting this on kharg island, was up on the top of the tower (we had all the bases anyway :lol:), and shot this guy way out on the hill past B., once i figured out the range shooting at his jeep on the way it wasnt so bad.

right now im using the m40A5, only because it looks like it is held together with duct tape :lol:

pokmon-vileplume.jpg

LOL that is amazing, i only hit a guy on a boat once and it was like 250m (he was moving perpendicular to me, hit the gunner).my longest headshot i swear is 483m as of yesterday, got me beat by one meter :lol:. i just started trying to increase my longest headshot with the m98 :D (bipod/12xscope), was countersniping this prick yesterday on firestorm :lol: guy was a long range pro, completely useless recon, but i had fun shooting at him across the map (and him almost always winning).

ended up getting this on kharg island, was up on the top of the tower (we had all the bases anyway :lol:), and shot this guy way out on the hill past B., once i figured out the range shooting at his jeep on the way it wasnt so bad.

right now im using the m40A5, only because it looks like it is held together with duct tape :lol:

Yes sometime It ends up with a 1on1 with some other sniper, you just forget about the round :D

It wouldn't. That thing doesn't even have a gig of ram, the harddrive space is shit and would be next to gone, and the graphics card is nothing to smile about.

Not to mention the processor is older than the one in my 10 year old desk top i have had sitting in the back of my car for the last 6 months.

Dude, that thing is a fossil :lol: