The Gaming Thread

I've been enjoying the motion controls on Skyward Sword. They're a little sharper than Twilight Princess, and they've added some parts that demand sword precision....it's pretty awesome.

nice cressida, reminds me i still have to finish darksiders 1. downloaded the demo for asuras wrath and loved it, so over the top.

street fighter x tekken looks so good too, its on my list of waiting for price drop, like twisted metal

Dude you need it if you dug the demo over the top is an understatement.

SF x Tekken turned out really awesome.

damn im gonna get both then :D

Yea if your a fan of either game sf or tekken they somehow made it work nicely.

If you get Asura's wrath your in for a treat i don't wanna say anymore than that because i don't want to spoil or ruin anything.

Thinking about Devil may cry HD!

The Witcher 2 released it's extended edition...and I was automatically upgraded via steam for having purchased the game before. Everything is right in the world.

I have heard nothing but great things about Skyward Sword. Most Zelda games get that treatment but this one has been more like Ocarina of Time quality praise.

Yeah I'd heard the same things...one reviewer dared to call it the 'best Zelda game ever released.' It's definitely worth the hype sir.

awesome. maybe i should take the time and play beyond the prologue some day :D

DOITJOCKE.

accidently recorded a few matches last night when i was playing with my main group. they asked me to post it online haha, so i figured id spam here too. it is a short match, first group of 4 to reach 25 kills (4 groups of 4). we only had 2 deaths and all their scores together wouldnt get them 25 kills :lol:. even grabbed some guys kit, placed a claymore, and had that go off near the end of the game (like 2 minutes later :lol:). i didnt die once and got 10 kills. this shit is why i love battlefield 3 :lol:. might make a montage of the best stuff from the other games later

feel free to comment or not :). this has become my hobby haha, but i realize most people dont give a shit :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: