The Gaming Thread

Back on Skyrim

*SPOILERS*

Since I loved becoming a Dark Brotherhood Assassin and I joined the Empire instead of the Stormcloaks and then the shit hit the fan with the ending of the quest. I felt betrayed by the Empire. I thought Astrid was hot Just saying.

Oh and I would tap Tali. As a matter of fact this is coming from someone that married a Werewolf in Skyrim. Aela <3

any older people here that got to play Carmageddon people people gaybanned it?

i forgot how awesome castlevania curse of darkness is. already a couple hours into it. i would not say it is very difficult (but i grand a lot for items and stuff) and its more linear than i remember. anything with item crafting is an easy sell for me though :lol:.

one of the reasons i loved star ocean 3 so much

nice, cant believe its almost time :D. post opinions pls :D

it's pretty awesome, definately has the diablo feel :) i really think the graphics could be better though, effects are really nice, but character models etc are a bit so-so imo. just finished the beta with monk, i probably wont play a lot more until the game is released now

any older people here that got to play Carmageddon people people gaybanned it?

yeah, i remember me and my friend played it a lot on pc when we were young

Damn it....my Diablo beta download has been done for a few hours now and I can't login due to server stress/other random craziness.

click log in again and again until you're logged in, worked for me

damn man that sounds cool :D. i think blizzard always makes their games less visually impressive then they could, just so they can sell to a wider audiance.

you know you are a fucking awesome company, when you can still sell a shitload of pc games, with outdated graphics and not even on a digital distribution system (at least not a big one)

I've had a beta key for months but declined to use it in order to get the full experience at launch. Jason immediately tries to install upon this all, I think finnneeeee i'll play with you. Then he has tech issue number 123412354636734523452. Because Jason is good at that.

i finished diablo 2 with a friend last year for fun. got bored of SC2 so we played through most of diablo 2 as charecters we never really used. i went sorceress.

i dont even know the classes of D3, thats how in the dark i am hahaha. although im pretty pumped to play with friends

i finished diablo 2 with a friend last year for fun. got bored of SC2 so we played through most of diablo 2 as charecters we never really used. i went sorceress.

i dont even know the classes of D3, thats how in the dark i am hahaha. although im pretty pumped to play with friends

i played assassin and barbarian the least i think... paladin and amazon the most

Barbarian was usually my main focus, I built countless Barbs until I had an Uber-barbs for every occasion. :lol:. Speed barbs for killing the pesky Amazons in a duels, resistance heavy barbs to take on Sorcs(although it was still tough) and of course my trusty Bhammer/shield and Martel Barb for all purpose ass kicking for PvM or PvP. After that I'd say I played Sorceress and Zons most.

I never like Paladin's or Necs much and I barely touched LOD on Battle.net because it took the fun out of finding good gear. Everyone just had to get the godly Uniques so everyone had identical gear rather than an assortment of powerful and unique Rare items. Kind of lame from a variety perspective. Granted D2 classic did have some trouble with dupes , you could still find superior legit items and own people that relied on duped items. I had an assortment of legit gear that would own such people. In LOD the best items were set in stone with a few variables in %.

I never liked that, and I hope they don't do it in Diablo 3, and instead let the loot generator be the best source for great items. Assuming the Real Money Auction house doesn't ruin game balance for those with money to buy their way to greatness.