The Gaming Thread

:lol: I actually did stumble across that journal. I dismissed it until later when I read it while cleaning my inventory.

haha yeah i read the journal a while ago too. odlly enough i didnt think to mention it (well aside from A RL friend)

haha, same here... only my second wasn't paladin i think. necromancer didn't get really good until pretty recently actually

lol well it wouldnt have mattered, i dont think i made a very good one anyway.

video-game-memes-time-to-cause-some-havoc1.png

Three days and four characters into this beta and I'm no closer to making a first character choice than I was watching youtube videos six months ago.

...Nerd problems.

ah i see, so i just have to be signed in to battlelog but i can still ply by myself.

i like to have solo charecters because most people dont want to play as much as i do :lol:, so i have a low level i bring with friends, and a better one i grind to infinite on my own

I just killed a Kayran in the Witcher, it's the first real boss in the game. After utterly destroying the thing, I took a bunch of components for crafting from it's carcass, and equipped a piece of one of it's tentacles as a trophy (which is now hanging from a hook on my back). I then spent an hour tracking down the necessary pieces of leather, twine and cloth needed to make a suit of armor from it's skin.

Now I'm wearing the fucking thing I just killed. How doesn't this game appeal to more of you? :lol:

I can't play it because I can't get through the first one and I don't want to play a direct sequel to a story intensive RPG without playing teh first.

Risen 2 isn't getting very good reviews... That sucks, guess the first game was better after all.

I can't play it because I can't get through the first one and I don't want to play a direct sequel to a story intensive RPG without playing teh first.

Risen 2 isn't getting very good reviews... That sucks, guess the first game was better after all.

no sense in me posting my opinion when belacs steals the words right out of my mind :lol: