The Gaming Thread

bought kingdoms of amaleur

Amalur*

And it's an awesome game. Try Chakrams as least once, seems many people pass over them without realizing they are badass.

:lol:! nice adam, ill probably look for a wife on a second playthrough....and then maybe in real life

Wait a minute.... Women will marry and touch you IN REAL LIFE?! How come no one told me about this?! Fuck Skyrim, I'm gonna go find some ladies and show them my Amulet of Mara. God I hope I don't have to do any hard quests like retrieve a Mammoth tusk, I don't even know where to find a Mammoth.

I hope they present me with a list of dialogue choices or I won't know what to say.

Amalur*

And it's an awesome game. Try Chakrams as least once, seems many people pass over them without realizing they are badass.

Wait a minute.... Women will marry and touch you IN REAL LIFE?! How come no one told me about this?! Fuck Skyrim, I'm gonna go find some ladies and show them my Amulet of Mara. God I hope I don't have to do any hard quests like retrieve a Mammoth tusk, I don't even know where to find a Mammoth.

I hope they present me with a list of dialogue choices or I won't know what to say.

i will try chakrams, its been on my list, until then, daggers!

mammoths can be found with giants, fucking giants

I was always kinda partial to Liara. She was kind of cute in ME1 (not to mention powerful), then went all darkside in ME2 which was hotter. I wonder what Psychic sex would be like?

...I'm thinking about alien women now? I may as well go to Star Trek conventions.

I'm playing through the Donkey Kong Country series for the first time in probably 10-15 years. I did the first one the last couple of days and I'm just starting the second one. I forgot how frustratingly awesome these games were (well not so much DKC1, it's fairly easy). It's one of those game series where the frustration and anger is part of the appeal, mainly because the controls are extremely tight so any fuckups are your own fault and you just know you can get it right next time.

i will try chakrams, its been on my list, until then, daggers!

mammoths can be found with giants, fucking giants

With Giants yes...And who are Giants in real life? Basketball players! So I have to find Basketball players and... hit them with a stick demanding they tell me where they keep their mammoths? Excellent that sounds perfectly reasonable and not dangerous at all.

With Giants yes...And who are Giants in real life? Basketball players! So I have to find Basketball players and... hit them with a stick demanding they tell me where they keep their mammoths? Excellent that sounds perfectly reasonable and not dangerous at all.

No, if you hit them with a stick you will get one or two shot. You have to throw magic and wooden missles at them from afar.

totally read that with a french accent

:lol:!!

DKC is an awesome series, i have all 3, 2 is probably my favorite, 3 i completed 103%. 1 has only a few frusterating levels, but as an adult i sail through them :lol:

Well it's a decision between psychic sex, or sex with a fish bowl in Tali's case. Gotta decide which is best:)

Considering having sex with Tali could KILL her would make it that much more passionate if she wanted to, from my point of view.

got mortal kombat today, love it already :D. best in the series since MK deception, which no one played and i found for like 5$, it was amazing though, story mode was like training and "be who you want", but almost adventure like.

plus it had chess, where the pieces had specific upgrades, and when two pieces met you would fight....why they never kept this is beyond me, my sister and i played the shit out of MK chess back in the day

The newest MK is great, they also did a great job of making it enjoyable from all tiers of skill. Unlike most of the past entries though, the top level play is very involved and thriving for tournament play.